Secret Santa Idea drum roll please!

It appears that my people have honest-to-god lives and are not on much lately.
I'm stockpiling.

To my Secret Santa I am sorry I have not been on much lately. With the holidays and all, my once extraboard job has now been working me alot! Please forgive me I will try and make it sometime soon. It will probably be later this week in the evening pacific time.

I really appreciate all you have done, I am sorry for not being on. I really do miss those christmas gift giving songs VMK style! LOL

Thank you so much to my secret santa elf!!
YOU ROCK !!
I love all my new things!!
thank you thank you thank you

hello one and all!

with the opening of the new frontierland and everything i am sure we are having fun getting new stuff for our secret friends! ;) woot!

just a side note: if you secret mickey has not gifted you in a while let me know so i can see what is going on.

i would love (heart) to have an event meeting up thingy this friday, from 4pm pacific to 7:30pm pacific. :) sounds ok?

i cannot make it we are expecting snow here and i have to work srry purple :guilty: ill try another time but i have been gieted and have been gifting so im cool i think yay see you soon

gonna be a problem for me. i work friday night from 2-10:30. i also work all weekend. sorry to the one im gifting X_X i know you dont know who i am but im trying to find you anyways.

I need to update my list, please, just in case my secret mickey decides to log on ;)

Remove Tiki Fountain & Bubbling Cauldron & Madame Leota Table

Add: Haunted Mansion Rocking Chairs purple

what i know is that i have not had time to gift but adfter tomorrow i have alot of time so expect alot of gifts *name of person* :)

purplegoddess said:
hello one and all!

i would love (heart) to have an event meeting up thingy this friday, from 4pm pacific to 7:30pm pacific. :) sounds ok?

So should we come as ourselves, or as our SecretSanta character?

Woot!! While I will not reveal my secret santa's name here, so as to spoil it for others yet, I do know who it was. Thank you so very much!!

I got lots of gifts tonight as my santa will not be able to be around, so they sweetly pm'd me their identity now that "their" job is over.

All I can say is Woot!! Thank you again for all the gifts over the course of this event!! :love:

I have an office Christmas party tonight. So I am unsure if I can make it. The earliest I think might be 9:30pm eastern standard time. I will try but if not. Thank you to my Secret Santa and I hope to thank you in person. :cool1: :goodvibes :cheer2:

Just double checking times...

4:30-7:30 Pacific

Would be 6:30- 9:30 Central? okay I'll be there...

I still have lots to give to my secret person lol so I will come as me and my secret self lol

It is amazing how easuly you find me...late at night...early in the am...on the weekends. You always seem to know where I am!! hmmmmm... :rolleyes:

Thank you so much for all of the goodies! :banana: :banana: I don't know if I can make it tonight. My hubby's computer crashed and needs a new hard drive:badpc: (he is blaming VMK LOL) and my Mac is very slowwww. I will try though.

Otherwise I will see you in the kingdom!!:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter