• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Secret Santa Idea drum roll please!

I haven't been about to get into the game for most of today. Been trying since 1pm eastern. It's doesn't looking like I'm going to make the meeting.

sorry

Sorry I did not make it. Except for ten minutes at closing last night (using firefox)I have not been able to get on since tuesday (using IE). I am downloading netscape maybe I can get logged on that way.

I have enjoyed all the gifts from my secret santa! My clone has enjoyed giving gifts as well. Hope to see everybody soon! :wave:

Thanks to those who did make it! It was good to see you as always!

So I was thinking of hosting the big bash where we reveal ourselves this next Wednesday night! That’s right! The 21st of Dec! (4pm pacific to close maybe?) How do people feel about that? We can have a big bash in the new room titled "Dis Christmas Happy!"... Title work in progress. ;) If this night is really bad for enough of you I won’t do it then, just let me know. And PLEASE PM me and let me know if your secret pal has not been gifting you so I can get you and extra special something for that night! I am going to try and give a gift to all who participated anyhow.

Thanks again to everyone for all their efforts in this! It has been fun and wonderful to spread some VMK cheer! I know I am excited to find out who my secret Mickey is! ;)

Thanks everyone. And let me know ASAP! :cool1: :banana:

side note: i will have a list of those who RSVPed so i can gather up thank yous!

Wednesday sounds fine to me, although I do hope we have a better clue as to the room title. Was it different for tonight? I missed out as I could not find the room and was about 9:30 eastern. So I guess I figured it was already over with? :confused3

I would like to take this opportunity myself to thank you Purple Goddess for all you have done to make this project a success! :cheer2:

GoodMorning Cazalet

Sorry I did try and get to you last night....I saw you on with my real person ;)

Logged out and I tried to come back but alais VMK would not let me... I kept getting registration error.

I will find you please don't worry ..... the ChristmasFairy has not forgotten you.

:wizard:

Oh ChristmasFairy, I already think you are just the best! Thank you for thinking of me. If you want to divulge what time zone you are in, I will try to make it easier for you to find me. I am on the west coast and am often on until closing, and if you are on the east coast, that can be difficult. There are a few days I am on during the first few opening hours, often Monday and Wed, and weekends. I don't want you to waste too much time trying to find me, because I want you to enjoy VMK, too! Thanks for all your thoughtful gifts! Woot! It is just so fun to be surprised!

PurpleDuck said:
Wednesday sounds fine to me, although I do hope we have a better clue as to the room title. Was it different for tonight? I missed out as I could not find the room and was about 9:30 eastern. So I guess I figured it was already over with? :confused3

I would like to take this opportunity myself to thank you Purple Goddess for all you have done to make this project a success! :cheer2:

sorry about the confusion, same room same title!

not for this new party though. and you can always just look me up under wawaaka and find me too.

i was thinking of posting an RSVP list for wednesday so i will post it here! please let me know if you can make it. ;)

Sorry, Wednesday night is not good for me. My son has a audition in NY for a movie.... and then I will be at a Bon Jovi Concert. :rockband: Hopefully I can meet up with my Great Secret Mickey sometime before then or after that night.

i will be there:) no snow in the forcast now so i will defininitly be there around 830 est as an fyi for my secret mickey ;) see you all the i cant wait:)

bad time for me :( see i work in a deli so this time of year is like crazy, really. i work wed from 10:30-7. i can be on when i get home after 8, but i dont know if my gifting person and gifter will be on then.

Final Bash? Sigh, I have yet to see my Secret Mickey at all :( I do, however, hope my secret pal can make it so I can gift the remaining items....

I have been having problems logging in, finnally got on today woot woot!

I will do my best to be there. I can not wait to find out who my "Secret Mickey" is!

Maybe we can have 2 nights for those that can not make it on Wednesday?

I can make it on the 21st...just remind me again closer of the times.

Oh, my secret self can make it too. (LOL)

I am off on the 22nd so staying around is not a problem. :cool1: :banana:

As for MY secret Santa...poor thing found me today and then I lost connection...and poof they were gone when I got back. All that stuff she is carrying must be breaking her little VMK back.

Later All!

wdwr

I will try to make it. I have to go pick my husband up from the airport Wednesday night but we don't know the time just yet.

I am happy to say that my SecretMickeyElf finally was able to track me down and keep me in one spot long enough to gift me. The poor thing found me in my shed doing trades.

And when I say gift me...that is an understatement. I know that we have missed each other on the twice weekly rule. (sorry but rules are made to be broken) But all I can say is my Elf ROCKS!!!!

I got so much stuff I can't remember what it all was but here are some highlights. Snowman magic, Narnia pin, River pieces, Christmas Fireplace, soldiers, presents, mickey tree.

This was like Christmas when I was a little kid.

I can't wait to find out who you are. :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1:

When we do the big reveal tonight and there is something you would like..that you already didn't get or would like more of...please let me know.

Now i need to check on my secret person and see what is still on their list so I can gift them one more time tonight...Think I will do it as me this time. :earsboy:

don't think i can make it tonight :(

also i haven't gifted mine in a long time haven't had time so can you tell her/him i'm sorry and that i will have a big pile of goodies for him/her on christmas :)

I should be there @ 8:45 eastern standard time. Maybe sooner. But I can only stay till 9:30 Eastern standard time since I go to bed then. I get up at 5:00 am LOL :)

I should be there @ 8:45 eastern standard time. Maybe sooner. But I can only stay till 9:30 Eastern standard time since I go to bed then. I get up at 5:00 am LOL :)

Hi,

I will be there until 9pm then I have go get the hubby from the airport. He is flying in and boy will he be tired :rotfl: (I kill myself).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter