• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Secret Santa Idea drum roll please!

How will this work? We come as ourselves or our Secret Santa?

Are you going to say who we are or do we just tell the person ourselves?

Dis Happy Christmas! is the room. my name is wawaaka. and the party is now!! come on down! and all who participated and can make it... get a gift!

I'm coming. I was just killing time until 7pm eastern.

Played a game of HM with BriarLori and her team of two kicked my team of 3's butt!

thanks to all who came! i still have plenty more to see and give a thank you gift to! so we will have to have anothe party! but possibly post christmas.

i was going to post who had who, and i still will, but i think i will wait and give you a little time to tell them yourself if you want. :)

but here are some screenines from tonight!

here is the room with me waving:
mewaveatparty.jpg

the crazy clone like people!
redshirtandspacepants.jpg

and the few snoman shots:
snowmanline1.jpg

snowmanline2.jpg

snowmanline3.jpg

and of course, last word!
partyclose.jpg

thanks again everyone! and a special thank you to those who gave me thank you gifts and to my wonderful secret santa flying pegasus! you guys really are the best! (and i love my blue soilder! he is awesome!)

Darn it, I meant to get on for closing but i was busy with my website and VMK was already closed.....

Darn it, I meant to get on for closing but i was busy with my website and VMK was already closed.....

Hi,

I had a really great time at the party. One of the people I was giving to was "wdwr", my other one didn't show.

I'll keep the second one a secret utill I see you again, I still have some gifts for # 2.

Many thanks to "purplegoddess" for arranging this very fun event. :cool1:

To the Secret Santa person giving to me, you can expect the secret VMK gift from me on Christmas Eve, to thank you for all the wonderful things you gave me. :banana: PS: who are you?

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa. I got to meet up with them real quick before I had to go out last night. All the stuff was great that I received and I finally put a room together. I didn't get a chance to meet up with the person I am gifting. I hope to meet them soon, I have so many gifts for them and more credits to spend.

Thank you Purple for putting this all together.

As you already read...Cat.Herder was my Secret Mickey. And she rocks!
I have been spoiled rotten.
Unfortunately, I knew it was Cat. (well 90% sure) She came in the first night as her secret self and then came back later. But I recognized the clothes. However, it didn't ruin the surprise at all. There was still that 10% chance I was wrong. And if you knew me at all...that's a lot. (haha)

I was gifting LittleRydia...and she had no idea. It pays to not be well known on the Dis boards. I wonder if I can make it through another Secret Something and not be figured out. hmmmmm

Thanks for everything Purple, you did a marvelous job. Chocolate pennies for YOU!

Srry purpleduck that i have not been on in a while if you are there plz post or pm me then i will log on to vmk for you ty !! i hope everyone had a nice christmas!

Spongeblair said:
Srry purpleduck that i have not been on in a while if you are there plz post or pm me then i will log on to vmk for you ty !! i hope everyone had a nice christmas!

Hi Spongeblair! I just sent you a PM! :goodvibes

I still have not found out who my secret santa was... If you are out there I am usually on for a bit at opening (but some days work is just too busy) but then I am on again most evening from 4pm-10pm CST... if you need me to meet you at another time for the reveal just let me know... or just pm me-

The suspense is killing me lol

THANKS for all the wonderful presents you truly were an Awesome Secret Santa!!!!

I had so much fun thanks PG for setting this up!

WOOT!

I was wrong my real secret santa is now posted! thank you so much again SS for all you did for me!

Mal

The Christmas Fairy who gifted me whas just the best ever! Thanks, Mal, for making my vmk holidays bright!

Well, I had wdwr and poohbrlvr.

But I still have not found out who had me. Who are you, secret santa?

I hope everyone has a festive and safe New Years.

make sure you check out the list of who got who! :) i posted it just in time for new years! enjoy! :)

what do we think of a valentine secret heart buddy? ;) :love:

oh and thank you again to everyone! it was such a blast to party with you and see you spread christmas cheer around VMK. :disrocks:

(FYI: i know there is a zeta one going which is the only reason i ask. i may very well not do it because of that. i don't want to have 2 running at once really. then people have to choose, and where is the fun at that!)

ok because i didn't gift mine alot i'm trying to getalot of things together before new years day so i will gift VirtuallyMe then :) (sorry i didn't gift alot)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter