Secret Santa Idea drum roll please!

purplegoddess said:
hey everyone!

I am excited to hear of all the good holiday cheer going on in the good old VMK! :) it gives me warm fuzzies!

there will not be a meeting up this coming week since I am going to Disneyland! (reasons are 2 fold, 1. I want to see the Christmas stuff, and 2. since the rumor mill is going crazy about the tour closing, I want to get my last chance in while I still can!) I will be gone from Monday to Saturday. I will try and pop in on the boards now and then, but for the most part will not be around.

I do have a question, when would you like to have our meeting party? I was thinking the 23rd, but if that is not convenient we certainly can change it.

hope everyone's week is awesome! :)

Have a great trip :mickeybar Eat a mickey bar for me while your there.

The 23rd is okay for me

just another thing to add for my secret mickey:

a laughing hyena pin (don't think i got one for the event because they said i put mine in too early)

Califgirl said:
Dear Secret Santa,
I have been a (virtually) good girl in VMK and I hope you haven't forgotten me. We have yet to meet. I am so sorry if I am making this difficult for you. I know we have just missed each other at some of the SecretSanta Events. If there is a time we could meet, just let purplegoddess know, she can tell me and I will go to one of my rooms where you can find me.
So, can I update my wish list? I'd like a Porsche.. (I've been really, really good! ;))
Cazalet in VMK

Your secret santa has pmed me and has not forgotten you! They said your gifts are starting to get heavy and they really hope they can find you soon! They have just missed you several times. Do not to give up hope they are really out there somewhere! :goodvibes

This has been fun, part of the fun is finding your secret mickey or your person to gift.

Just to let my secret mickey know, i am in the eastern time zone and am usually on monday-friday between 7:00 pm - midnight.

Time varies on the weekends but am usually on in afternoon and evening.

Except for this Friday the 9th- I am going to Disney World!

I think we should all post what times we are usually on, and what time zone, so that our secret mickeys can find us.

Happy Holidays everybody! And even if it is still halloween on VMK, Christmas is alive and well with the DIS!

FlyingPegasus said:
This has been fun, part of the fun is finding your secret mickey or your person to gift.

I think we should all post what times we are usually on, and what time zone, so that our secret mickeys can find us.

Good idea Fly! I am Eastern time zone also, although I am normally on almost all day because of the kids network, and absolutely for close. I have seen, on my friends list, that my secret mickey has not been logged on for over a week now, so I hope they are not ill or had something happen. :confused3

LOL, my person to gift has been relatively easy to find despite the unusual circumstances involved. :)

Woot! My wonderful ChristmasFairy found me and gifted me with wonderful gifts!
A parrot in a palm tree (with some accessories) and two fires burning! -- I sense a theme here! I can't wait to see what three might be.
ChristmasFairy you are just the best! Thank you for finding me! And for sharing your kindness and creativity with me.
Woot!

Woot! My secret mickey found me tonight too! Thank you for the wonderful gifts! :cool1:

my secret mickey should know im on mon - fri from about 530pm est to abut 10 pm est hope this helps thx

I am on consistently throughout the day (I usually ned in the background at work, LOL). I am "active" from about 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm CST.

.Dis name- Maleficent2 VMK name- CL_Maltoo
Wish List: 1. A pirate Sofa(hard to get item) or explorer suitcase
2. palm trees
3. flying saucer chairs any color
4. asteroid chair
5. crater couch
6. HM Candlesticks red
7. any holiday items

PurpleGoddess can I update my list? I have received an explorer suitcase(not from Christmas exchange)so could I change that wish to a Fire Window? thanks I know I probably will not get it and really did not expect the sofa or suitcase either very hard items to get....

thanks Christmas person for all the gifts so far my space rooms are looking GREAT!

Mal

thank you SantaElf for my lovely purple pirate chair and candlesticks two of my favorite things in VMK!

Mal

Another big thank you to HolidayQueen - I really appreciated your little message this morning. Truly, any of the buyable items that are released while I'm gone are more than I could ask for. I look forward to meeting you next year!

Dear Secret Santa, I know we have missed each other many times but I am sick today and at home. I'll be on all day today so maybe we can finally meet.

A big Thank You to my Secret Santa HolidayCheer! After missing each other many times we finally got to meet and I received many gifts from Holiday. So again Thank You! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana:

my secret mickey has been the best also :) they have gave me everything i asked for and even more. really just a nice person he/she is ^___^ thank you moodygirl! whoever you are!

after not being gifted for over a week because of time zones i finally got gifted today and it was alot to think about :)

so thanks mistletoecutie for the gifts :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter