T_T this stinks. Parents forcing me to go to bed after wasting 1 hours and
30 minutes for the line to go down by 77 people! I could have been earning
credits and doing other stuff, even if I do convince my parents to let me stay
up I bet I won't win any stupid trivia... :sad2:

T_T this stinks. Parents forcing me to go to bed after wasting 1 hours and
30 minutes for the line to go down by 77 people! I could have been earning
credits and doing other stuff, even if I do convince my parents to let me stay
up I bet I won't win any stupid trivia... :sad2:

i have the same problem, my parents will probably make me get off soon...oh no the phone is ringing! The internet is sure to dc. ARG!

Ok I am on another character because the kid lives in the UK. I was 19 in line. Saw VMK_Zoo for like two minutes we have been in this room for over an hour waiting for hosts. I am glad I offered to help his grand on this on. It would be 3:00 am UK time by now.

Ok I am on another character because the kid lives in the UK. I was 19 in line. Saw VMK_Zoo for like two minutes we have been in this room for over an hour waiting for hosts. I am glad I offered to help his grand on this on. It would be 3:00 am UK time by now.

aww that's sweet. don't worry I was in the room I was in for a while before Phinny and Harmony walked in. Phinny says it takes awhile to get to each room and ask trivia and spend a few minutes with the players.

I got in, wasnt paying very close attention to here or the game because lost was still on... Anyways I asked what was at the gold door, and they told me to go find out @_@

WOW! :rotfl:

I got in, wasnt paying very close attention to here or the game because lost was still on... Anyways I asked what was at the gold door, and they told me to go find out @_@

Did you dance next to HOST_Harmony and HOST_Phinny though..?

Ev

hey fin if you are reading this been waiting for one 15 minutes We are in Bella's castle suite with the two skulls. Last time Fin showed face 9:08 it is now 10:25

:rotfl:
ok so you just pulled another gracie moment again. You do know that you will never live those to things down now right? :rolleyes:

I love VMK Pass...

Now, there is no way that I can get in tonight, but it's not for lack of trying! Using VMK Pass, I am in two queues at once. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter