VMK's Pirates and Princesses Party Merged

I was pretty upset with this tonight.. I got in finally and waited for a host
then host fin came up and asked one trivia question and I had no idea what it
was even though everyone else did... 2 hours of nothingness and wastefullness
and now I have to explain to my parents I stayed up and hour later for nothing.. :(

I got in, wasnt paying very close attention to here or the game because lost was still on... Anyways I asked what was at the gold door, and they told me to go find out @_@

WOW! :rotfl:

Wow! That was awful! I hope it wasn't anyone I know.
I've been in line from the start and STILL in line at 34. The line's just aren't moving much...to wait all that time, ask an innocent question and be forced out of the room... So sorry, Aengus! If I win a prize, I'll give it to you. heh, won't happen, I stink at trivia! LOL

So I got in line. Waited 45 minutes to get in the room. Waited an hour and a half and Host Phinny shows up. Asks one question. Gives one prize and leaves.

All this on double pirate thursday. All I can say....BUMMED OUT

Wow! That was awful! I hope it wasn't anyone I know.
I've been in line from the start and STILL in line at 34. The line's just aren't moving much...to wait all that time, ask an innocent question and be forced out of the room... So sorry, Aengus! If I win a prize, I'll give it to you. heh, won't happen, I stink at trivia! LOL

EGAD! I know @_@ but... oh well what can you do? there will be other parties this month...

I was pretty upset with this tonight.. I got in finally and waited for a host
then host fin came up and asked one trivia question and I had no idea what it
was even though everyone else did... 2 hours of nothingness and wastefullness
and now I have to explain to my parents I stayed up and hour later for nothing.. :(
You did better than Aengus.. ;)

Ev

I'm sorry but this is unbelievable! I like most others, got in line at 8:30 and got in at 178 and it's 2 hours later and I have still have 50 to go. I'm tired and aggervated!

Last night I waited 2:28 minutes to get in host room. Myself and others in the room were all complaining that the line was taking forever and then after all that waiting only the winner got TDM? She told us that it would be fair if everyone got something, but we said we understood that, but winner should get a better prize but it's a very long wait. She kept saying sorry, have lag, and we ALL said this whole month the lag has been the worst we've seen. She said the magic causes the lag. Another lady said, then vmk needs to update to bigger/better memory and servers or stop issuing so much magic. I have been off and on VMK since not long after they opened and I have the magic I want or need, but never use it in host rooms or just because I'm bored. Lily also said that dancing causes the lag, which I've known that for ages but people dance all the time. She told several ppl to stop the magic and dancing but they didn't listen or show any respect!!!

My opinion, not worth much though, is vmk needs to up the game memory and servers, stop the host rooms that don't issue prizes to all (do quest instead of these hours of waiting for a host room) and all in all, get their act together.

I'm a mother to 3 kids who all play on vmk, and my kids can't stay up to get into a host room to only MAYBE win a rinky dink prize. I also can't and don't want to stay up half the night watching their character queues plus my own!

Ok thanks for letting me rant all. Hope I didn't offend anyone or make someone mad. It's 10:45 and I have 15 left in line..sigh
Good luck all and have a nice evening,
HopelesslyLost on VMK

I got in, wasnt paying very close attention to here or the game because lost was still on... Anyways I asked what was at the gold door, and they told me to go find out @_@

Aww, Aengus.:hug: You know, there are these places on-line that you can join and read all about stuff that happens in VMK, even get some extra tips about things. Maybe you should find 1 and join. I bet people there are friendly and would help you out. :goodvibes Sorry you missed the party.

My party was fun. I knew the trivia answer but the connection between the brain and the fingers started typing a different answer. I always hated tests! Thanks for the fun party Fin and Harmony. It was nice dancing with you and fellow DIS peeps that landed in the same room.

:wizard:

You can guess my luck, I got in the room, it was half loaded, and I got that Shockwave error that makes you hang.

No party for me tonight.

Aww, Aengus.:hug: You know, there are these places on-line that you can join and read all about stuff that happens in VMK, even get some extra tips about things. Maybe you should find 1 and join. I bet people there are friendly and would help you out. :goodvibes Sorry you missed the party.

My party was fun. I knew the trivia answer but the connection between the brain and the fingers started typing a different answer. I always hated tests! Thanks for the fun party Fin and Harmony. It was nice dancing with you and fellow DIS peeps that landed in the same room.

:wizard:

do you know of such a place? :rotfl: I was watching lost still when the line ended, so I didnt really have time to look around at what was going on. Anyways, dont worry, they did help me out... LITERALLY :rotfl:

Well, had I not left just before you did that, I would have told you "Don't go through the gold doors!" But I left, and you did.

Classic Grace Move. :rotfl2:

And I believe I was in that room where HOST_Phinny came in, gave a prize, then left. I won the trivia question and received a fire window for it. :)

I did see VMK_Shadow in the doorway, but we didn't have a lot of hosts like KrazyLuke had. It felt more like Dreams Month where we sat and waited for a host to show up.

do you know of such a place? :rotfl: I was watching lost still when the line ended, so I didnt really have time to look around at what was going on. Anyways, dont worry, they did help me out... LITERALLY :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yeah right out the gold door!...

ok I should stop being mean to you during your misery of walking out of the party. :hug:

Fin showed up to our room and asked trivia. I kind of feel bad the event did remind me of Dreams month and the waiting. So many kids waiting for the hosts to show up in the room, I did not even attempt to answer in hoping that one of them would win it.

My daughter tried to wait but gave up since she had to go to bed. Good luck to all who are still waiting.:goodvibes

Well, I just got in line about a half an hour ago when I got home.

I don't think I will make it.

I *adore* Host_Phinny, woot! And if I get in tonight (doubtful) will be thrilled to see her. But, this seems like it's the kind of event that would be better served if those 3 hosts bounced around separately?

Hmmm.

But, hey, Lost is on tonight. Woot!

Aww, bummer. I just got home and rushed to the computer to log on. I'm now at about 200 in queue. :( I guess I don't get to be a princess tonight. So what was it liek anyway? Was it a game or were there prizes? Congrats to those who made it in :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter