Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

My HM pins came- I was selected for those. I snagged the plush when it all dropped online but hasn’t shipped yet.

2:45 am PT: MTP pins are available. As usual, Dumbo plush is showing, but unavailable. Someone posted on another board that the Dumbo plush and some HM merchandise has shown up in Disney Stores in Canada. Wonder if that means those items will become available in stores here.

2:45 am PT: MTP pins are available. As usual, Dumbo plush is showing, but unavailable. Someone posted on another board that the Dumbo plush and some HM merchandise has shown up in Disney Stores in Canada. Wonder if that means those items will become available in stores here.

Pins are not buyable as of this morning 😭

So the Yzma doll was released and there was a post saying the doll would not be available on the app, that you’d have to use the website. Looks like it’s their attempt to MAKE you enter the virtual waiting room instead of instant access on the app. Really hope this doesn’t carry over with MMMA, I NEVER got in through the virtual waiting room 😥

Was something set to be released today? Shopdisney has a virtual waiting room.

EDIT: nvm Gothic Rosie reported the Yzma doll being on sale at 7am today.

And Black Widow merch (including key) released at 8am. Frozen key (Snow Queen; free with $25 purchase) released at midnight.

It was a good and bad day lol

Also Chrome seems to be the sticking issue for me with the waiting room. I NEVER get through. I got through twice using Edge :confused3

I also am starting to feel like they straight up cut off access to the app logging in now. Which does level the playing field a bit since that was a backdoor way around the waiting room. But their waiting room sucks for many who are like me and get stuck in a refresh loop that resets their place in line. Will just try Edge first next time I think

And Black Widow merch (including key) released at 8am. Frozen key (Snow Queen; free with $25 purchase) released at midnight.

It was a good and bad day lol

Also Chrome seems to be the sticking issue for me with the waiting room. I NEVER get through. I got through twice using Edge :confused3

I also am starting to feel like they straight up cut off access to the app logging in now. Which does level the playing field a bit since that was a backdoor way around the waiting room. But their waiting room sucks for many who are like me and get stuck in a refresh loop that resets their place in line. Will just try Edge first next time I think

is Edge a browser, like Chrome?

is Edge a browser, like Chrome?

Yeah. Microsoft Edge. Not my favorite thing to use, but it was an impulse decision to try it for the waiting room since it's still pinned to my taskbar on my laptop. I should also give Firefox a try too, but early morning brain was not thinking of trying all the options. Chrome tends to be my go to on my computers since it's the default browser for my phone (Google Pixel 2 XL).

Anywho, it's basically what replaced Internet Explorer. May IE forever stay dead.

Does anyone else having shipping confirmation for HM stuff? I haven’t heard anything

I received an email this morning that my HM mug has been shipped out! I wasn't sure it would go through - I ordered it through the app during the general drop and I received a notification that there was an error. But after that, I received an email that my order was confirmed. So it looks like it did go through! I hope you receive an email soon.

It looks Disney is ceasing using MerchPass for some items. They definitely stopped using it for the villain dolls and their respective pins.

I have mixed feelings about this... I hate MerchPass, but I also hate the waiting room because it hates me :rotfl:

I’m ok with the MerchPass/ general release combo, so long as they don’t screw with being able to get it on the app since waiting room doesn’t work for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter