How is anybody able to find...

Simply, it’s an alcoholic beverage concoction of basically whatever liquor you got plus some kind of juice: kool-aid, Hawaiian Punch.

In our red neck area of the woods, it’s mixed in a huge batch directly in an ice chest. We use whatever juice is cheapest (usually various flavors of Tampico), some fruit punch concentrate for added sweetness, and then mainly Everclear but add vodka and tequila to taste. If you’re feeling fancy, you can through some slice up fruit in there.

Definitely better than mosquito spray, but might be as equally dangerous to some!

Oh. I was thinking this:

fdbf5ea9-a98a-41bb-bbd0-bf8a2a4cac3b

I can't say I've tried that, but I had friend who put on a great tailgate with a vodka-soaked watermelon.

Oh. I was thinking this:

fdbf5ea9-a98a-41bb-bbd0-bf8a2a4cac3b

I can't say I've tried that, but I had friend who put on a great tailgate with a vodka-soaked watermelon.

Hahahah I’ve never seen that and was thinking it must be a nickname you gave it, but it’s real. And when i first told my mom about it many years ago she got all excited and said they had that at her elementary school. Then I explained what it was. So apparently “jungle juice” is a popular name for MANY things!

Simply, it’s an alcoholic beverage concoction of basically whatever liquor you got plus some kind of juice: kool-aid, Hawaiian Punch.

In our red neck area of the woods, it’s mixed in a huge batch directly in an ice chest. We use whatever juice is cheapest (usually various flavors of Tampico), some fruit punch concentrate for added sweetness, and then mainly Everclear but add vodka and tequila to taste. If you’re feeling fancy, you can through some slice up fruit in there.

Definitely better than mosquito spray, but might be as equally dangerous to some!

In college, we called that Wapatuli or Wap for short.

The Lysol Spray has been like a UFO sighting -- it appears and disappears so quickly! I've had the best luck around 4:30-ish am PT. And when I go back to see if I can get some for a relative, it's gone! So I hope the order arrives so I can share one of the 2 cans.
It's there! I just saw it for under $10 and free shipping if you have over $25 in your cart! 4:20 am PT!

Just checked UPS site, delivery scheduled for tomorrow. That's fast service for any commodity, any time. For that commodity in these days, amazing.
Sounds like great service! Please let us know how you like the product after it arrives. I'm wondering about the comments about the smell and how to cover it up or how long it takes to dissipate.

Wish I could find lysol spray or clorox wipes somewhere without having to sell a kidney to do so. I keep checking Amazon with no luck.
Same with ebay, but I just spent 20 minutes searching for spray and wipes and ended up reporting at least 50 items/sellers for price gouging. Come on people, yes you can make a buck or 2, but these are a few of the 'deals' I found on there. :( Quite a few of them disappeared right after I reported them, so ebay must have a lot of people just watching for complaints about gouging!

2 cans of lysol spray $85 plus $20 shipping

$35 plus 12.05 for 1 can

There were a ton of bids on a 2 pack of lysol cans (the listing disappeared shortly after I reported it), the bids were up to $212.50 plus $15.74 for shipping Really , are people that crazy???

a 2 pack cannister of wipes $94.99 plus $20 shipping

a 3 pack of wipes (the little packs that look like they are for travel) $110 plus $20

I can't believe that anyone would pay those prices! It won't be me!!!

Wish I could find lysol spray or clorox wipes somewhere without having to sell a kidney to do so. I keep checking Amazon with no luck.
Same with ebay, but I just spent 20 minutes searching for spray and wipes and ended up reporting at least 50 items/sellers for price gouging. Come on people, yes you can make a buck or 2, but these are a few of the 'deals' I found on there. :( Quite a few of them disappeared right after I reported them, so ebay must have a lot of people just watching for complaints about gouging!

2 cans of lysol spray $85 plus $20 shipping

$35 plus 12.05 for 1 can

There were a ton of bids on a 2 pack of lysol cans (the listing disappeared shortly after I reported it), the bids were up to $212.50 plus $15.74 for shipping Really , are people that crazy???

a 2 pack cannister of wipes $94.99 plus $20 shipping

a 3 pack of wipes (the little packs that look like they are for travel) $110 plus $20

I can't believe that anyone would pay those prices! It won't be me!!!
https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...walmart-costco-publix-winco-lowes/2961818001/

Now I feel like I found the unicorn when I bought Lysol spray weeks ago at Target. It was the only disinfectant left and they had several bottles. I threw it into my cart without thinking about it too much.

I've used it every day since. I hope everyone looking can find it. My local grocery store posts updates on their Facebook page when they get the hot items in stock. If you have a small store check and see if they have a FB page.

I have now been given a task of looking for the holy grail...

Does anyone know if there is a reliable place online to get a few *real* N95 masks (even if a bit over-priced)? My dad will likely be starting chemo in about 6-weeks, and he asked if I could start searching on where to source a few masks for then (so I have plenty of time to find them). I asked him to call his oncologist as they might be able to provide him with a few masks, but I am starting to look for a backup source just in case.

I have now been given a task of looking for the holy grail...

Does anyone know if there is a reliable place online to get a few *real* N95 masks (even if a bit over-priced)? My dad will likely be starting chemo in about 6-weeks, and he asked if I could start searching on where to source a few masks for then (so I have plenty of time to find them). I asked him to call his oncologist as they might be able to provide him with a few masks, but I am starting to look for a backup source just in case.

He should call his oncologists office. There is likely a care coordinator (usually a nurse or nurse practitioner) who can answer questions like this.

I don't think now is a great time to try to outsource N95 masks on your own.

He should call his oncologists office. There is likely a care coordinator (usually a nurse or nurse practitioner) who can answer questions like this.

I don't think now is a great time to try to outsource N95 masks on your own.

100% agree with you. I just spoke with him, and he has a message in for his oncologist's nurse/coordinator. We'll see what they have to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter