If you could ask Yavn one question what would it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanoer said:
Will you have like a back to school month kind of thing and release all the stuff you didn't release from previous months?
That would be a good idea. :thumbsup2 But it's only July! It's not September yet. Enjoy Summer Nanoer!

you guys, i think we may have scared Yavn away with all our questions.........................

dancegrl1093 said:
you guys, i think we may have scared Yavn away with all our questions.........................
Yeah, come back Yavn!

StitchfansJr said:
I have one, why can't we say our state that we live in?
and why can't we say numbers ex: 1-I 2-too or to

that is so we can not give out personal information, like your state, address, phone numeber, etc.

PopStar said:
that is so we can not give out personal information, like your state, address, phone numeber, etc.

I agree... but at the same time, at this point, I really dont see why we cant say numbers.... I mean it is not like everyone doesnt already use On Too Tree For... such an easy dictionary dance that is seems moot to not allow saying the actual numbers.... ya know???

But lalala Just love that bubble water/ air exchange in Capt's Quarters... Thanks again for the dude or dudette that came up with that concept! YAYAY!!

Hi Yavn. I have a question... okay maybe two :)

1. Do you ever consider ideas for VMK from it's players?

2. I've been thinking about this a while, now. Will there ever be more emotes? I ask this because there are blank boxes in the heart icon.

Thanks!

PopStar said:
Thats what I mean state only. Not address or phone number thats understandable but not even state! Some ppl put spaces so you can still say the city, one of my friends; Blake he said he lives in Ill i nose Can can key.
Which means Illinois, Kankankee. He even said his age! (No he didn't get banned) He just logged off then log back on, so then whatever he said b4 he can't get banned for it.

Guys, please don't post anything right now. Poor Yavn will probably have a heart attack if he has to answer all these.

Jackoman said:
Guys, please don't post anything right now. Poor Yavn will probably have a heart attack if he has to answer all these.
yeah, take your time Yavn. No rush.

Jackoman said:

It's funny, I like to hang around Hula when nothings going on, and 80% of the time, she's surrounded by rude kids who could care less who she's attempting to have a conversation with. And almost all of them are given the same check list to attack the hosts with.. things like:

how get green ears
how be staff
staff be friend
how get sparrow
will you stop bay be
is taken bad

and to cherry off their report:
can i have magic

Being the trooper Hula is, she answered every one of these lame questions, and then again when the next "rocket builder" produces the same check list of obvious questions. And yet, they all get answered. :rolleyes:

Tampa said:
how get green ears
how be staff
staff be friend
how get sparrow
will you stop bay be
is taken bad

and to cherry off their report:
can i have magic

I will bet she has some of the answers to those questions on Hot Keys since staff can use them and she must say the same thing over and over.

Anytime I have seen Yavn I am shocked at how people act.

jasonpwns said:
Paul Yanover (spelled wrong) made vmk.

A team of people made vmk... PY is one of the supervisors/bosses for the company. Could he have had a hand in helping make it?? Most likely the answer is yes in 1 capacity or another.

TY Yavn for stopping by and answering many questions. I have 1 but will hold onto it until you get the chance to catch up with the others. Take care and enjoy your adventures while you are here on the dis in your spare time.

I would love a quick way to empty a room at once without selling it. Any thoughts on the possibilities of that?

Ok... got a good questions that no one has asked yet...

Will we ever be able to turn items 1/8 of a turn? Right now, we can turn most things 1/4 turn, but when building I would love to be able to have a 1/8 turn option to help with rounding corners out and expanding our building options a lot.

Did that make sense???

Laurabearz said:
Ok... got a good questions that no one has asked yet...

Will we ever be able to turn items 1/8 of a turn? Right now, we can turn most things 1/4 turn, but when building I would love to be able to have a 1/8 turn option to help with rounding corners out and expanding our building options a lot.

Did that make sense???
Yes! I love this idea! I get frustrated sometimes when I can't arrange something exactly the way I want it.

Could you please lower the score that one has to get on fireworks minigame during the quests, for those of us who have never been able to over 80,000 in the entire year they have been playing VMK.

I dislike the fireworks so much I break out in a cold sweat everytime I see the words "head over to firework .......".

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please

Perhaps people could have the choice of which mini game to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter