King Charles Coronation

I am bumpingv this as I cant find a general Royal thread.. but it seems both King charles and POW are in for surgey..https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

it seems Kate is in for abdominal surgery with a stay of 10-14 days and months out... What type of abdominal surgery has a stay that long?? Even a hysterrectomy you're out right away???

I have no insider information, but my SIL was hospitalized for a month with the effects of diverticulitis and other digestive issues. She had several surgeries and had a colostomy for a while. Catherine often appears to be very thin and did have digestive issues in all three pregnancies.

Considering his age, Charles having prostate issues is not surprising at all.

I have no insider information, but my SIL was hospitalized for a month with the effects of diverticulitis and other digestive issues. She had several surgeries and had a colostomy for a while. Catherine often appears to be very thin and did have digestive issues in all three pregnancies.

That would maybe explain why she is able to remain so slim, if you are not able to eat normal.. My friend had a case of that and had issues eating.

So does Charles have to leave Wills the keys to the castle while he's in the hospital?

Amazing that the Princess of Wales must have been feeling unwell, but she still made many holiday appearances. She sure does have the right stuff.

I hope it's just something common like hysterectomy. They may have announced the long hospital stay just so people will back off and let her recuperate.
Who knows? Time will tell. Wishing her well.

This is what came to mind for me....perhaps some sort of bowel issues where she needs a temporary colostomy.

I just don't get those who need to know EVERY detail about the royal family, where they go, what they are doing or why they might have to go to the hospital. Just seems like those are all personal matters and everyone in the public doesn't need all of those details.

As usual, I’ve seen a lot of speculation today about what would happen if both Charles, and then William, became incapacitated - where Prince George is still so young.

Seems as if some legislation was enacted by Parliament that if George needed a Regent, that it would be, first, Prince Edward, and then, Princess Anne.

Don’t shoot the messenger. :laughing:

As usual, I’ve seen a lot of speculation today about what would happen if both Charles, and then William, became incapacitated - where Prince George is still so young.

Seems as if some legislation was enacted by Parliament that if George needed a Regent, that it would be, first, Prince Edward, and then, Princess Anne.

It makes sense that they would do this, just in case. It is interesting that both Harry and Andrew have been passed over. Not at all surprising, but interesting.

I hope they're listed in this order, because Princess Anne told them she would only do it, if Prince Edward couldn't.

You mean like the Regency Act or the Counsellors of State Act?
No. I don't know UK law, so the only thing I mean is women should no longer be treated beneath men. Some legislation needs to be changed with the times. The US is a perfect example of that.

No. I don't know UK law, so the only thing I mean is women should no longer be treated beneath men. Some legislation needs to be changed with the times. The US is a perfect example of that.
This is changed in the UK. But only for those children born starting in 2015. The order of succession is oldest direct male descendants first, then female (at the same genealogical level), basically. Until the succession starts including those born 2015 and since then. Then it's just oldest direct descent (regardless of male/female).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter