King Charles Coronation

Sadly, I think it will be when King Charles dies. I can't see him making his silver jubilee. All the big weddings have happened for a few years I'm guessing. Unless George or Charlotte get married when the are barely adults!
Well, there are still Edward and Sophie’s children Louise and James to get married, but I think that will be a little while yet. Considering Eugenie had a big wedding, and Beatrice probably would have if not for the pandemic, I could see one of them opting for a big celebration.

Probably the next newsworthy item will be Eugenie’s new baby (Not that they will get together for that).

Maybe mini jubilees for 5 and 10 years? 😀

I think we will have something before then. The Royals have to earn their keep. Charles is proving to be pretty modern. He's had 70 years of thinking how he'd do things differently than his mum who was buried under all that protocol junk, which became a trap for her any time she did something different. It was only in the last few years did we see her FINALLY doing some things differ.

People will want to see KING Charles out and about. He knows that whenever he, Camilla and the Cambridges are together, it gets a lot of publicity. I can see him doing something new, but similar to his Prince's Trust concerts to raise more awareness for the environment which involves all of them together. He needs to show HIS kingdom is not his mother's kingdom, that he's bring it into the 21st century.

People will want to see KING Charles out and about. He knows that whenever he, Camilla and the Cambridges are together, it gets a lot of publicity. I can see him doing something new, but similar to his Prince's Trust concerts to raise more awareness for the environment which involves all of them together. He needs to show HIS kingdom is not his mother's kingdom, that he's bring it into the 21st century.

Well King Charles first appearance was just on American Idol with Lionel & Katy. o_O

Lionel & Katy were checking in at the top of the show when suddenly they were interrupted by Charles & Camilla. Charles said he just wanted to ask how long they will need the room for. ;) And that they were heading in to a party next door and for Lionel & Katy to join them.

Told you guys, he's going to look for new ways to seem fresh & modern (and show off the sense of humor he has.) I think he's going to throw a lot of protocol out the window. :upsidedow

Well King Charles first appearance was just on American Idol with Lionel & Katy. o_O

Lionel & Katy were checking in at the top of the show when suddenly they were interrupted by Charles & Camilla. Charles said he just wanted to ask how long they will need the room for. ;) And that they were heading in to a party next door and for Lionel & Katy to join them.

Told you guys, he's going to look for new ways to seem fresh & modern (and show off the sense of humor he has.) I think he's going to throw a lot of protocol out the window. :upsidedow
Seems similar to his mother Olympic sketches.
Charles did some acting in school so not out of character at all.

Wasn’t like the event was some weekly church service. It was momentous and probably very emotional to the immediate family.
Exactly. It‘s a worldwide televised event, where all eyes are on Charles and his family members.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t have been there. I’m just a bit surprised that he was there, up front, and waving to the Public and such on his way to the Coronation. I thought he’d be more lowkey.

Exactly. It‘s a worldwide televised event, where all eyes are on Charles and his family members.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t have been there. I’m just a bit surprised that he was there, up front, and waving to the Public and such on his way to the Coronation. I thought he’d be more lowkey.
He was stuck in the 3rd row. Wasn’t on the balcony. Seemed low key to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter