Lake Guntersville Alabama GG : Sign Up

I am so sorry to hear your not gonna be able to make it Rog, I will try to keep Frank happy...wait a min, I don't fish or get up early and I am certianly not gonna shave my head. Take care of Gina and the kids and we will see ya over the 4th when things are settled down.

But I can't be at the Fort on the 4th, so I don't get to meet Rog now. And you know, this whole thing was about ME! How inconsiderate of you, Rog.

Alright, I'm obviously kidding. You gotta stay with Gina and the family at this time; NO ONE would argue that. It just stinks, that's all. I hope it's not TOO long before there is another opportunity for a gathering.

New count.

Dave = 6

Bob = 4

Carol = 2

Vickie = 3

Us = 2

Total 17, is this right?

better cut back on the burgers and hot dogs. :sad1:

There may be a few more.

Whitshores is showing arriving tomorrow.

Then earlier on, there are a couple other folks said they reserved.

Randy
and maybe one other.

There may be a few more.

Whitshores is showing arriving tomorrow.

Then earlier on, there are a couple other folks said they reserved.

Randy
and maybe one other.

Never mind on whit. Just saw on Facebook where she had to cancel :-(

I lived in G'ville for 10 yrs....you guys are going to have a wonderful time!!! I now live up the mountain in Boaz, only about 30 mins away and never take advantage of that wonderful area. My grandmother still lives there, we can see the lake from her house, and I still don't take advantage. Let me officially say :welcome: to Marshall County!!!!

Have fun guys!!!!:yay:

Misty

I'm on VACATION!!! It's time to finish packin the camper and truck and I'll be there tomorrow!!!!

We should be pul'n outta here for Guntersville between 2-3:PM tomorrow, :banana: Gotta pull a shift at the Kreme tonight first.
I'm sure we'll hava great time.
(Sure wish Rog coulda come too:sad2:)

We should be pul'n outta here for Guntersville between 2-3:PM tomorrow, :banana: Gotta pull a shift at the Kreme tonight first.
I'm sure we'll hava great time.
(Sure wish Rog coulda come too:sad2:)

Y'all are coming in tomorrow instead of Sunday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter