Lake Guntersville Alabama GG : Sign Up

We were thinking the same thing (great minds?) nawwwwww But anyway if the games are over early enough and we get it together :drive:then we will be there tommorrow evening, if now we will see ya'll Sunday. Save us a site lol.:yay:

OK, We have the State Park at $23.00 a night and no GC's or ressies. We have the place Vickie suggested http://rvcampresort.com/littlemountain.aspx at $29.00 a night, yes to GC's and they take ressies. Our vote is for Vickie's place. :thumbsup2 What do you guys think?

Ok, let's go with June. Which days in June?

Weekdays are best for Rog and for us, will this work for everyone else?

Yes I think. I want to spend my weekdays for working and weekends for enjoying! :D I really love to sign up in that Lake Guntersville Alabama GG. :thumbsup2:happytv::rotfl::cool1::goodvibes: :banana: :yay::woohoo:

We were thinking the same thing (great minds?) nawwwwww But anyway if the games are over early enough and we get it together :drive:then we will be there tommorrow evening, if now we will see ya'll Sunday. Save us a site lol.:yay:

We're all hitched up, ready to go. Rick has gone to the liquor store, and we'll be there in a couple of hours!!!! :banana::banana::cool1::cool1:

Sunday was HOT and sticky. Today is beautiful. Frank went fishing with Bailey, he caught 5. Found a good spot just before time for lunch. He gonna try again later. We gonna get together again tonight, lots of food leftover from last night dinner.

Sounds like a "real good time". Wish we could have made it. Oh well, maybe next time.

...Frank went fishing with Bailey, he caught 5. Found a good spot just before time for lunch. He gonna try again later. We gonna get together again tonight, lots of food leftover from last night dinner.

5 what?????? How big??? Pics? C'MON!!!!!! Help a loser out, here!!! I wanna be there SO BAD I can taste it!!!

5 what?????? How big??? Pics? C'MON!!!!!! Help a loser out, here!!! I wanna be there SO BAD I can taste it!!!

They were too big to fit in a picture. I wish you could have been here too, Rog. I has fun meeting. new fort fiends, and seeing ones I had already met. We should plan another one next year.

Unfortunately we will be packing up to leave Guntersville shortly. Have had a great time! We hope to do another GG in the future. Maybe we can all get together at Carol's house someday while she is at work.

Good morning ya'll !

Just woke up ! Can ya believe it!! Man this camp'n stuff agrees with me!:woohoo:

Rog,,I'm really sorry you arent here,,but so far ya aint miss'n much on the swimmer action. this is a wonderful campground but the lake is in kinda rough shape right now.(okay ,look, I gotta have some kinda excuse for not catch'n anything)
Yesterday I caught 5 bream,,3 keepers, 2 smallies to keep. I'm gonna try again this morning.
Let me tell you about last nights desserts,,we had funnel cakes,with (strawberry,apple,powdered sugar,chocolate syrup) ,,Ice Cream both chocolate and vanilla,,smores,,,and Carol and Rick make this wonderful drink that is a liquid dessert, I think it's calleda Toasted Almond :-)confused3)BUT IT'S AWESOME !!

But what a wonderful time it's been visiting with friends, :goodvibes. Even Bailey(our puppy) met a friend,,Vickies puppy, Buddy,,what a sweety.
Got to meet the rest of Daves family,,wonderful folk,:cheer2:
Dave and Vickie are both pull'n out this morning,,and I hate to see them go.

Late yesterday,Whitshores stopped by for a very brief moment to say hi.

Howdy all. I'm at the house for a bit in between work meetings. Running the washer and dryer and here is a start on the pics!!

Will be heading back after one more meeting this afternoon.

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l169/clkelley564/Lake Guntersville Grand Gathering/?start=all

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!! When you get a chance, can you add some names? I know you, Rick, Frank (who I have come to the conclusion owns 10 of the same shirt:lmao:), and Denise. I don't know who the rest of the Fiends are? :confused3

I noticed Frank pulled through with the Krispy Kreme's :thumbsup2 Also, tell my boyfriend - Rick - that I luvs his fishin' hat (him too)!!

Have some more time to kill with real internet, so...., here are some of the pictures from the photobucket album

Bob handing out a funnel cake
100_0478.jpg

Denise, Dave, Dave's wife, and daughter
100_0477.jpg

Leonard (Vicki's husband)
100_0476.jpg

Denise, Dave's wife, and another of Dave's daughters
100_0475.jpg

Bailey
100_0474.jpg

Dave's wife, Dave, Whitney and her husband (standing), Bob's wife and Bob (on the picnic table facing), Vickie (on the picnic table away), and Denise
100_0472.jpg

Frank runnin the grill and Dave, Bob, and Rick supervising
100_0471.jpg

Smokin on the grill
100_0470.jpg

Steaks, brats, dogs, burgers, and a Corona, now that's campin!!
100_0469.jpg

Can't have a campout at Lake Guntersville without the sunset over the water
100_0468.jpg

The guys throwin a line in
100_0467.jpg

Bob's grandson
100_0466.jpg

What I do best, tryin to chill in a chair :-) It was HOT and muggy that evening
100_0465.jpg

Bob's grandaughter and Krispy Kremes
100_0464.jpg

Vickie and Leonard
100_0463.jpg

Tryin to stay in the shade
100_0458.jpg

More folks hangin out
100_0457.jpg

I think I got everybody
100_0456.jpg

Rick fishin
100_0452.jpg

Unfortunately we will be packing up to leave Guntersville shortly. Have had a great time! We hope to do another GG in the future. Maybe we can all get together at Carol's house someday while she is at work.

Yep, there's a story behind that. Earlier Monday we decided to continue and have another cookout on Monday night about 5pm again.

That afternoon, Rick and myself ran into town for a Wally World trip and also wandered around Unclaimed Baggage for a little bit and weren't paying attention to the time. We were about 45 minutes late getting back. When we got back, everybody had chairs and tables and food all set up at our site and the grills were goin!!

Don't worry if you're late tonight, we will start cooking and have dinner ready when you get home. :lmao:

Carol....there's always a story...isn't there? Thanks for identifying everyone for us poor slobs that can't be with you! Enjoy the catfish & corona's, y'all! (oh yeah - Krispy Kreme's, too!)

Psssst....I think you were talking about me. My ears have been ringing! Pfffft!

Thanks for posting the pics. Being a newby, I've only met a few Fiends. It's always interesting to see the faces that go with the names. I had Frank pictured totally different. Looks like a good group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter