Lake Guntersville Alabama GG : Sign Up

Carol, thank you so much for posting pics w/ names! I know you guys have had a blast and I'm sure another GG is already in the works. I'm crossing my fingers I can make it to the next one!

Well, we made it home safely from the Triple G and i gave the motorhome a bath. Sure wish it wasn't gonna be so long before I could see some fellow Fiends again. I already started putting ideas in folks heads this weekend for a GG at the Fort in October.....2011! Can't make it this year, so tryin' to plan ahead. Who's in??

What great pictures, seems like everyone is having a great time. Dave make it in Sept 2011, we usually go for a week in Oct (we are this year) but because we are going on the Fort Fiend Dream Cruise in Sept, going to extend the week and go after the cruise. But we are game for any time at the FT., wish we could travel a little further but that's hard with only long weekends.

sounds like it was a great time! still wish we could've been there. Bob did your dish work this time around. ;)

frank is at his usual spot (in front of the grill).

Bob that almost looked like it could've been deep fried worms. are you sure that wasn't franks bait you had on that plate???

carol those were great pics. thanks for posting and for holding the gg meal at your site. lol (reminder: never leave site unattended when at a gg). :) just one thing carol: was the liquor locked up?

october of 2011 at the fort?? i guess we can plan on it for now and see what happens when it gets closer.

Well...because Im selfish, and in my mind, the world and you guys' work schedules revolves around me....Im thinkin we should plan a GG for much sooner than 10/2011, Ive been looking forward to this gg for many months and got sideswiped out of it, so the way I see it...you all OWE ME another GG!!!!!

I soooooo wish I could have been there!!!!

Looks like everyone was having a great time, as should be expected from any fiends grand gathering. We too are doing the cruise, so wouldn't be able to do both, unless of course we win the lottery between now and then. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well...because Im selfish, and in my mind, the world and you guys' work schedules revolves around me....Im thinkin we should plan a GG for much sooner than 10/2011, Ive been looking forward to this gg for many months and got sideswiped out of it, so the way I see it...you all OWE ME another GG!!!!!

I soooooo wish I could have been there!!!!

Believe me, Rog, we all wished you could have been there too. I was looking forward to meeting you and your family.

carol those were great pics. thanks for posting and for holding the gg meal at your site. lol (reminder: never leave site unattended when at a gg). :) just one thing carol: was the liquor locked up?

Carol and Rick are gracious hosts, but they are not stupid. They took all the liquor with them in the trunk of Rick's car! :rotfl:

But we broke it out after they returned.

Believe me, Rog, we all wished you could have been there too. I was looking forward to meeting you and your family.

Ditto. Sure wish you could have made it Rog. Of course, then I might have had to share my Krispy Kreme's with you. I don't share well.

Frank caught 7 cats this morning, is out seeing if he can find some more. Forgot to take pics. i'll try and remember pics if he brings some home in a bit.He also threw back some bream.

Thanks for posting the pics. Being a newby, I've only met a few Fiends. It's always interesting to see the faces that go with the names. I had Frank pictured totally different. Looks like a good group.

I tend to be much more handsome than what people expect,:thumbsup2

Sad to say, we'll be pull'n out this morning,,,but boy howdy, was it ever a great time ! We all kinda pushed the hosting upon Carol and Rick,,,and I gotta say, they are very gracious hosts,,they really got that hosting stuff down !

Ya'll hava great day !

Frank caught 7 cats this morning, is out seeing if he can find some more. Forgot to take pics. i'll try and remember pics if he brings some home in a bit.He also threw back some bream.

Sounds like a fish story to me! There were only three in that basket!!

We had a great time hanging with everyone at the campground. It seems like we have known all of you for so much longer, and some we only met a few days ago. I think we should make it a yearly event. :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the pics! Looks like you all had a great time! Wish I could've been there with you all. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter