May 2010 Pre-Trip Report--Bay Lake Tower, here we come! *TR link posted! 6/8*

Thanks for writing out your opinion about Values and Moderates! I think that if I had a family, it would make sense to splurge for something more comfortable. Of course, I'm talking about way in the future because Weird and I aren't engaged yet!

I love your MK opening show plan! We missed it by a mere 2 or 3 minutes, so it's still on my list of things to do. You should buy yourself an extra treat from Main Street Bakery. Haha, you know, like an apple turnover that's supposed to be really good that I didn't get to try during this trip either!

I think they do a good job with the Darth Vader show now since they have the kids line up. Plus, they seemed to have a good amount of shows because every time we passed by, they were either in the middle of a show or they were lining up for one. We watched part of one, and Weird and I thought Vader was pretty short! I wonder if they do that so that he's not intimidating to the kids. I know I'd be terrified if he were massive!

I love the POTC picture!!! Your expressions are great!

And YAYYY for one more month!!!

Good morning! I think this is going to be a busy week for me, so I may not be around much. Before I got too busy, though I wanted to come by here and say

1 Month!

:woohoo:

One month from today we will be officially on our way to Walt Disney World!

:jumping1:

party:

Woo hoo, next month! Glad you got Luke's shirt. :thumbsup2

That is so awesome Allison got to battle Darth Vader. I get such a kick out of watching the kids do that. What a great memory!

Thanks! I think it's fun watching the kids do the Jedi Training Academy, too!

Thanks for writing out your opinion about Values and Moderates! I think that if I had a family, it would make sense to splurge for something more comfortable. Of course, I'm talking about way in the future because Weird and I aren't engaged yet!

I love your MK opening show plan! We missed it by a mere 2 or 3 minutes, so it's still on my list of things to do. You should buy yourself an extra treat from Main Street Bakery. Haha, you know, like an apple turnover that's supposed to be really good that I didn't get to try during this trip either!

I think they do a good job with the Darth Vader show now since they have the kids line up. Plus, they seemed to have a good amount of shows because every time we passed by, they were either in the middle of a show or they were lining up for one. We watched part of one, and Weird and I thought Vader was pretty short! I wonder if they do that so that he's not intimidating to the kids. I know I'd be terrified if he were massive!

I love the POTC picture!!! Your expressions are great!

And YAYYY for one more month!!!

I am happy to explain my reasoning on things, not a problem!

I think missing the opening show by 2 or 3 minutes would upset me more than missing it by an hour or two! I have not heard about this apple turnover, hmmmm. I'll have to look for it. :goodvibes

Love this update B! What great pictures. We've enjoyed our stays at CBR also. We will be there next month also!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks!

One more month...........:cloud9:

YAY!!!! Only one month!! I'm so excited for you and uber jealous of course!!! :woohoo: Can't wait to hear all about it!

This week is supposed to be a busy one for me too so I would have probably gotten behind again if you posted too much.;)

I know that you are excited that you are now down to the one month mark!

Hi! So exciting 28 days!!!!

My daughter's name is Allison also, she will be nine on July 24th.

We have 28 days until we hit the road for the World. We are driving from Indiana.

We will be at CSR for one night on 5/28, then we head to Vero Beach for 5/29 & 5/30 and we check in at AKV on 5/31 until 6/11. So we will be at the world around the same time :) In fact, I think we will be at AK on the same day 5/31.

Like your TS plans, I wish my picky family would try some of the places you have ADRs. It is not possible here! :thumbsup2

I like the review of past vacations.

I agree there is so much to experience at DW that you experience something different each time you go.

For instance, we have never spent much time in Animal Kingdom, so this is our goal for our upcoming trip. We have never seen FOTLK or NEMO!!! :scared1:

Looking forward to more of the PRT and the future TR!!!

Just finished reading your previous TR - The Prius & The Poly!! I really enjoyed it.

We were running to Chefs De France during that Thunderstorm on your Epcot Day! We had just finished the Behind The Seeds Tour! :) We had our Ponchos on and it was so wet! Allison our DD, was screaming every time it would thunder and she kept wanting me to carry her. I couldn't because it would break my back! But I remember that storm!!!! :)

Hey guys! I'm sitting here in the living room with 5 tabs open....watching tornadoes on 4 & the DIS on the 5th. They are going to our East right now, but there are more heading our way. Ruining our movie night....:sad2:

YAY!!!! Only one month!! I'm so excited for you and uber jealous of course!!! :woohoo: Can't wait to hear all about it!

We are so ready to go! It seems like time is just crawling now....but I know it will be here and gone all too soon! Then I'll be writing my trip report, you'll go on your vacation and be threatening be to finish your TR before I finish mine! :lmao:

This week is supposed to be a busy one for me too so I would have probably gotten behind again if you posted too much.;)

I know that you are excited that you are now down to the one month mark!

I'm glad I could help you out by giving you a break from having to keep up with me this week! We are sooo excited & I know you are too! Soooo soon, but it still seems soooo far away! :goodvibes

Hi B! What's up these days? I actually have some time to get caught up tonight. :woohoo:

Girl...I have been so bad about keeping up with my PTR and all my subscriptions! I can't tell you how many pages I was behind on yours, but I did get caught up the other day...We've been working on our patio mainly lately. I've been taking a couple classes this semester and had one final last night, one more to go on Tuesday. Then I'm taking the summer off! :goodvibes

Hi! So exciting 28 days!!!!

My daughter's name is Allison also, she will be nine on July 24th.

We have 28 days until we hit the road for the World. We are driving from Indiana.

We will be at CSR for one night on 5/28, then we head to Vero Beach for 5/29 & 5/30 and we check in at AKV on 5/31 until 6/11. So we will be at the world around the same time :) In fact, I think we will be at AK on the same day 5/31.

Like your TS plans, I wish my picky family would try some of the places you have ADRs. It is not possible here! :thumbsup2

I like the review of past vacations.

I agree there is so much to experience at DW that you experience something different each time you go.

For instance, we have never spent much time in Animal Kingdom, so this is our goal for our upcoming trip. We have never seen FOTLK or NEMO!!! :scared1:

Looking forward to more of the PRT and the future TR!!!

Hi! Thanks for joining us over here! I am so excited and ready to be in Florida!

We drove up to IN back in 2002 & 2005 for Star Wars Celebrations II & III. I didn't think it was such a bad drive from AR. We've always driven to FL...I wouldn't know what to do if we flew! :laughing: How long is the drive for you guys?

Sounds like you have an awesome vacation planned! We'll have to keep our eyes peeled for each other at AK! Do you do the Lime Green Mickey Head tag or anything? We've never seen the Nemo show, either. FOTLK is a pretty cook show, though. We don't see it every year, but have gone twice.

Maybe you could talk your family into trying one new place this year!? There is usually something tame on the menu at all the restaurants...especially the buffets.

Just finished reading your previous TR - The Prius & The Poly!! I really enjoyed it.

We were running to Chefs De France during that Thunderstorm on your Epcot Day! We had just finished the Behind The Seeds Tour! :) We had our Ponchos on and it was so wet! Allison our DD, was screaming every time it would thunder and she kept wanting me to carry her. I couldn't because it would break my back! But I remember that storm!!!! :)

Thanks for the compliment on the TR! :goodvibes

That was a memorable storm! How did you like the Behind the Seeds Tour?

Hey guys! I'm sitting here in the living room with 5 tabs open....watching tornadoes on 4 & the DIS on the 5th. They are going to our East right now, but there are more heading our way. Ruining our movie night....:sad2:

Oh no! Hope the storms stayed away!

Oh my goodness!! How close did they get? One of my childhood friends is all grown up and is now a storm chaser!! She might even be in your area!! She just went out of town for his first legit storm chasing trip!

We are so ready to go! It seems like time is just crawling now....but I know it will be here and gone all too soon! Then I'll be writing my trip report, you'll go on your vacation and be threatening be to finish your TR before I finish mine! :lmao:

I bet you are ready!! You can NOW say you're going to Disney World this month! :woohoo: I'm so happy for you! The only bad thing would be if I finished my 2nd tr (for December) before you finished!! :lmao:

I thought a lot about you this weekend. I hope that you and your family are okay. I know that the weather was horrible in your area.

Just checking in and catching up on your PTR!! It's soooo exciting!! We go to WDW THIS month!! Whoo hoo!!! So glad you made it through the storms ok!! :goodvibes

We made it through the weekend! I sure dislike tornado season. We ended up in my parent's cellar Saturday night. It was pretty scary there for a while. But, thankfully, there was no damage in our area.

Oh no! Hope the storms stayed away!

They went around, thank goodness! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness!! How close did they get? One of my childhood friends is all grown up and is now a storm chaser!! She might even be in your area!! She just went out of town for his first legit storm chasing trip!

I bet you are ready!! You can NOW say you're going to Disney World this month! :woohoo: I'm so happy for you! The only bad thing would be if I finished my 2nd tr (for December) before you finished!! :lmao:

Storm chasing would be such a rush, I think! I wouldn't do it now, though...maybe I never would have anyway, but I can remember wanting to watch the storms instead of hiding from them years ago!

Yay! I am so glad to finally be able to say we are going THIS MONTH! :dance3:

You're right, that would be bad!

I thought a lot about you this weekend. I hope that you and your family are okay. I know that the weather was horrible in your area.

Thanks so much for thinking of us! :hug: We're all ok. The storms did a lot of damage in some parts of the state, though. :sad2:

Just checking in and catching up on your PTR!! It's soooo exciting!! We go to WDW THIS month!! Whoo hoo!!! So glad you made it through the storms ok!! :goodvibes

Hey Becky! I KNOW! It's getting to be about the time for random squeals when Disney thoughts cross my mind! This month! :jumping1:

Thanks! I'm glad you guys made it through ok, too! :goodvibes

Max & I were sitting out on the patio yesterday afternoon. The kids went to my Mom & Dad's for the afternoon. We were talking about Disney & discussing some of the things we'll need to pack. That led to a trip to Wal-Mart (wish it had been Target!) to get some items for the trip! :banana:

Clothes shopping is exciting, but food shopping is more exciting, because you can't do that until you're pretty close to going!

We picked up our breakfast & snack items. We ended up deciding against doing a Garden Grocer order. We have room to pack the snacks & breakfast items, and thought it would be just as easy to run in and grab the milk, water, & gatorade we'll want when we get there. We must have ended up with a little more food items than we took last year, though. I didn't have enough room in my handy little container and will have to pick up one more. I'll post some pictures when I get home. I left my camera at the house in the mad dash to get out the door this morning! :goodvibes

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

May is here! :wizard:

Max & I were sitting out on the patio yesterday afternoon. The kids went to my Mom & Dad's for the afternoon. We were talking about Disney & discussing some of the things we'll need to pack. That led to a trip to Wal-Mart (wish it had been Target!) to get some items for the trip! :banana:

Clothes shopping is exciting, but food shopping is more exciting, because you can't do that until you're pretty close to going!

We picked up our breakfast & snack items. We ended up deciding against doing a Garden Grocer order. We have room to pack the snacks & breakfast items, and thought it would be just as easy to run in and grab the milk, water, & gatorade we'll want when we get there. We must have ended up with a little more food items than we took last year, though. I didn't have enough room in my handy little container and will have to pick up one more. I'll post some pictures when I get home. I left my camera at the house in the mad dash to get out the door this morning! :goodvibes

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

May is here! :wizard:

It's always fun making a food/snack run but I always seem to end up with too many things too. I have a "snack box" that goes in the backseat and it's cup always runneth over.;) We decided to go with Garden Grocer again this year simply because I don't want to take away from our Disney time with boring grocery shopping. That being said, we did it for years and years when we stayed offsite.

Jumping in a little late--it looks like we have dates real close to each other! And I can't believ that it's MAY!

I love food shopping when it means snacks for the car ride! Since the ride is so long, good snacks are a must! Of course, this past trip I only got sugary things (Costco chocolate chip cookies and madeleines), so it was such a lovely surprise for Weird to get me those Doritos. Yum. Because we know that calories on vacation don't count as much :thumbsup2

:wave: I finally made it over :banana:. I have got to catch up though so I'm off to read a page or two before bed :surfweb:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter