Moonlight Magic 2019?

If you log into the reservation page as soon as it opens, do you have a pretty good chance of getting the res?

If you log into the reservation page as soon as it opens, do you have a pretty good chance of getting the res?
Not necessarily. It is still a long shot. These are very popular and have limited tickets. It might be easier this year with the ticket limits in place, but I wouldn't count on it.

The site says to have your membership number handy. Do you need your reservation number as well?

Last edited:

For whatever reason the link did not open on my page as soon as it did for others. I still got into the DL event but I wasn't even able to start until 6 minutes or so after it opened. I do think the queue is improved and my spot was my spot with no strange changes.

For whatever reason the link did not open on my page as soon as it did for others. I still got into the DL event but I wasn't even able to start until 6 minutes or so after it opened. I do think the queue is improved and my spot was my spot with no strange changes.
Same happened with me. The webpage didn’t get the link until 5 minutes after it went live but those with the email got in on time.

Happy you got in!

Happy you got in!

Thanks Bobbi! I hadn't done the West Coast version yet and since it was back at DL vs DCA it sounded like the time to do it. Just a short hop down and we had been trying to figure out a time to go as it had been a year since we'd been there! :faint:

:rotfl:

I had a hotel/DVC reservation for DL but did not get the email. The link showed up and we were # 2500 in line. We got ours but we were a bit worried. Supposedly those with a res at DW get a earlier window to get MM. like a week early I think. I can’t see people getting in a week later. DL sold out in one hour.

I just talked with member services for about half an hour. I’m staying on a value resort stay and hadn’t received an email with the link. They told me that the email will be sent in waves tonight. She made it sound like hey would be sent out grouped by time zone. If you don’t receive it, I just saw on Facebook a post by DVC-info that has the link. You should also be able to get it through logging in to the DVC website. I have 3 contracts, only one of which got me the DVC blue card. She suggested that I copy the contract number down (along with the DVC membership number) in case the link asks for it. I’ll also have my reservation number ready at All Star Movies, just in case. The reason that it took awhile on the phone is because I had purchased 30 direct points at BLT in November, 2017 and she thought that the point requirement was 75 and had to get her supervisor to find out that the change was made in January, 2018 and I am grandfathered in. She also advised me that I am restricted to the number of registered guests in my room, not 4 at least 4 persons which is what has been highly reported. She said if I asked for more reservations than the number of people registered as guests in my room, the ticket request could be kicked out. I was going to ask for 4 reservations but am going to ask for 3 now (the number of registered guests that I have on my reservation). Good luck to everyone tomorrow morning!

Last edited:
If the CM that I talked with is correct, then those living in the Central time Zone should be receithe email in the 6 PM hour (local time).

If I am lucky enough to get MM reservations on Wednesday, I’ll call Disney and cancel my room reservation for The last night of my 3 night reservation at All Star Music, keeping the Monday and Tuesday (the day of MM) reservation. I plan on staying until Friday night and There are no rooms available in value for Thursday night, so I’ll get a reservation for Wednesday and Thursday off site and rent a car so I can visit a couple of places off site. I’m just hoping that cancelling Wednesday night doesn’t affect my MM reservation. I’ll double check with MS before doing it.
should be okay as long as you have a resort reservation the day of MM

Thanks Bobbi! I hadn't done the West Coast version yet and since it was back at DL vs DCA it sounded like the time to do it. Just a short hop down and we had been trying to figure out a time to go as it had been a year since we'd been there! :faint:

:rotfl:
do they mail the tickets to you and how far in advance from the event?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter