Moonlight Magic 2019?

I got an email reminding me to try to book. So, I imagine I use that link. I try to get in from there at 9 AM!

I was supposed to get bloodwork done tomorrow at 7.... I will reschedule that. I have my priorities straight!

do they mail the tickets to you and how far in advance from the event?

They are mailing them out to US addresses. Non-US addresses or those who don't receive their tickets by Jan 24th can pick up the day of the event at a special Guest Services for the event (per the email). We had until January 4th to change a shipping address so I'd guess they were going to start mailing out anytime after that.

DH got an email too. Is it better that we both try, or does that make the queue even longer?

I’m only going to try by myself even though we both got an email. I heard positive comments from the dlr signup with the new process. This event is the only one that falls on my dates of 5 different trips.....I didn’t choose wisely. It’s just the 2 of us.

the countdown is on and I want to be ready--so first off I didn't get an email-- any reason why we didnt get an email even remember to check spam but I have been told on here to go to the DVC website under the

moonlite magic and register from there

so what happens next--is it a long process Im hoping the website is running right

I had the same issue last year about not getting the email so I thought MS could sign me up (I was working late that night and called on my break but all he could do was give me the link to get into registering so I did as soon as I got home and actually all went smooth

hoping for the same this year

any other tips on this would be great

thanks all

Last year, we were at WDW for MM at MK, I had the invitation but I had the flu, so of course, we did not go. DH and I have been ill since before December 28, when we went to the doctor. I hope year 2019’s MM turns out better for us, and all here who are trying!

pixiedust:

No email, so I’ll log into my DVC account, go to the MM/MK page and hope that the RSVP log in shows up at 9. I’m sure that I’ll start refreshing the page at 8:55.

sorry but just another dumb question

I was just practicing for tomorrow morning

I found went under member benefits and more

scroll down till I came to magic kingdom moonlight magic

click on that--there is a blue box on the right that says how to book

so tomorrow morning instead of saying how to book will it say register now or book or something like that

thanks

No email, so I’ll log into my DVC account, go to the MM/MK page and hope that the RSVP log in shows up at 9. I’m sure that I’ll start refreshing the page at 8:55.

Same here - no email. If people with the email are getting in faster, I just hope that doesn't lock me out. Doesn't seem fair if some people are getting the email with a link, and some people aren't.

so tomorrow morning instead of saying how to book will it say register now or book or something like that

thanks

Yep!

Same here - no email. If people with the email are getting in faster, I just hope that doesn't lock me out. Doesn't seem fair if some people are getting the email with a link, and some people aren't.
I just hope that there are no crashes or glitches on the website that delay the RSVP click on from functioning on time. Obviously, calling MS this afternoon and getting assurances that I would receive the email meant nothing.

If my wife and I owners on the membership, and we wanted to bring our child (older than 3), and two guests who are staying on the same reservation, does that mean we both need to register online, as either one of us would be limited to just 3 guests?

If my wife and I owners on the membership, and we wanted to bring our child (older than 3), and two guests who are staying on the same reservation, does that mean we both need to register online, as either one of us would be limited to just 3 guests?

You can reserve for the number of guests on your reservation. It's just if you are offsite you are limited to 4 total.

thanks
That’s my understanding pixiedust:

Take this for what it is worth but even though I am onsite for the Disneyland MM I did not get email link. OK no problem I just went to page on DVC site. At 8:01 the tab comes up for me to enter virtual wait room and I am #2500 in line. I couldn’t help but wonder if those with the email link got in first to put me that far back in line. Plus the slight delay in actual tab appearing. Though I was nervous at my place in line I got my tickets at about 8:40. Event was sold out just past 9 I believe.

Sorry but just thought of another question. What is this refresh that people have mentioned. And one more. But after reading the last reply. They said that they were on line at 8 and was number 2500. Yikes and got tickets at 840. Do you have to sit on the computer that whole time or can you leave and come back to see how the lune has moved. This actually seems worse then last year. Good luck all getting in

Sorry but just thought of another question. What is this refresh that people have mentioned. And one more. But after reading the last reply. They said that they were on line at 8 and was number 2500. Yikes and got tickets at 840. Do you have to sit on the computer that whole time or can you leave and come back to see how the lune has moved. This actually seems worse then last year. Good luck all getting in

No refreshing. You're in a virtual queue and you'll see where your spot is and when it changes. I don't think I'd leave the computer for too long. I was somewhere over 3200 when I got in. I would have estimated I was finished about 8:40-45 also so there will be a bit of time if your spot is that high but I wouldn't want to miss it either. I was just doing some work so no biggie to glance up at the computer.

So now I'm nervous about this - for some reason I assumed it would be a quick tap of the button and not an hour long wait in a queue. Does Disney do anything without queues?

So now I'm nervous about this - for some reason I assumed it would be a quick tap of the button and not an hour long wait in a queue. Does Disney do anything without queues?

The queuing system prevents thousands of people from crashing their reservation form. The queue limits the number of people on the form at any given time to a few hundred. That way it is truly randomized and not whoever has the fastest internet connection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter