• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Sharli & Shane's Wishes Wedding 12/1/13 WP/GF

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes! Our wedding was absolutely perfect....better than perfect, if that's even possible. I was completely taken aback by everything. :lovestruc

I haven't updated yet because, well, we got back on December 13. On December 14 I had to have my mom deliver all of the boxes we had to mail back and unpack. December 15 was the only day I had to get our Christmas Tree up and all the decorations out. December 16 it was back to reality and back to work. Shane got sick pretty much as soon as we got home and I was trying not to get whatever he had. So, as the week went on and I went to work, I was taking lots of Zicam and Airborne. Well, I got progressively more sick and by Friday I couldn't even go to dinner with my girls. I slept all day Saturday, December 21, literally. I woke up around 11:30am or so and took myself to the sofa so I could watch tv, but then fell asleep. Shane was gone and I apparently texted him and asked when he would be home. After that, I vaguely remember hearing him come in and then later talking to me in the short moments I was on the verge of being awake. He was so worried that I was sleeping so long that he texted one of my friends, maybe two and/or my mom. When I finally woke up and was mostly conscious, I saw a bowl of grapes on the coffee table for me. :laughing: He's so sweet. He brought me the grapes when he thought I may be waking up because he was worried that I hadn't eaten anything. He brought me soup and a sandwich after I managed to stay awake for a while. :love: I love my husband!

Writing the TR will be daunting, but I will very much love to relive the experience because it was truly better than I could have ever dreamed. I am just waiting for the professional photos (which I should get later this week!) and trying to figure out how to get videos from various places, the most difficult being my phone. I have one more thing I want to try before completely giving up. :laughing:

I promise I will be back to update soon! Again, thank you all! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!

I'm so sorry to hear that both you and Shane got so sick right after you got home. Nothing like confirming those "in sickness and in health" wedding vows right off the bat, huh? Sounds like he was really sweet though, that's awesome.

Looking forward to reading your trip report/recap but I understand you have a lot going on and will wait (mostly) patiently!

Happy New Year!!

Brooke

OMG! I just saw your pictures on Magical Day Weddings! They are beautiful. It looks like everything came together very nicely! I'm looking forward to your TR! I love the picture with the shoes. You look so happy and beautiful, what else can I say?!

Jodi

Hello everyone! I'm sure you've all moved on to bigger and better things by now, but I've promised to do a TR and so that's what you're getting! LOL

I can't believe it's already been four and a half months since my wedding. Harder to believe is that it's taken SO long to get all the photos uploaded and arranged (they're still not entirely uploaded, boo). RIDICULOUS. I will only actually post a few photos here from the actual wedding day, BUT I will be posting links to all the photos. There are just far too many. Keep in mind I uploaded the best of them...which was really most of them. Randy made my job very difficult. He outdid himself, truly.

Jessica and Jamie were AMAZING. I cannot rave about them enough. I really wish everyone could have them as planners.

I wonder if I can find the vendor write up I did on the DisBrides page. Hmm. :scratchin I'll try to look for it, in the meantime, here are some photos and a little commentary from the beginning of our trip (I don't think most of these have been posted...but who knows):

November 27th. My DM (dear mom) and DB (dear brother) arrive at our place, we make a reservation for a car, or SUV rather, (...we had A LOT of luggage and a huge dress) to pick us up and take us to the airport. Everyone was so excited and ready to go!

November 28th, Thanksgiving Day. We all get up, get ready, and are waiting for the car to come. I don't think any of us got much sleep. We got to the airport....everything went smoothly. My DB and DF took turns carrying the dress. At one point, my DM and I had to take it into the restroom because it fell off the hanger. It was a funny feeling to have the crowd in the airport part like the Red Sea when I was walking with the dress. Some just stared at me, others would say to their parties, "Aww, she's getting married!!" For the first leg of our trip, we were offered priority boarding...not so much for the rest of the trip (including the return flights, oh well).

On the plane!
2013-11-28104000-2_zps33b28684.jpg

2013-11-28153308_zps1f415200.jpg

2013-11-28154616_zps5fc46ded.jpg

We made it!!! And the funniest part was that we actually ran into DF's parents at the Orlando airport. They were waiting on FBIL and his wife to get in, which was due to arrive soon. How's that for good planning?! Turns out between all the delays/early arrivals, we all ended up arriving within moments of each other.
2013-11-28174513_zpsf0ed459b.jpg

Arriving at the GF (DF's first trip and he's already said he doesn't want to ever stay off property! :p ):
2013-11-28190014_zpsb4f9b326.jpg

2013-11-28185948_zps67e34b30.jpg

2013-11-28182444_zps8a69a91d.jpg

2013-11-28220139_zps03775053.jpg

2013-11-28220143_zpsf465d29b.jpg

2013-11-28220210_zps5b3107af.jpg

2013-11-28221438_zps0f124b30.jpg

Can I just say, I love this resort so much more than I ever thought I would. And at Christmastime! :faint:

I don't have any of the photos uploaded from our "Thanksgiving Dinner", but it was fairly uneventful. After checking in and meeting up with DM and DB again, other members of our large party began arriving. First, DF's parents, then DF's grandmother and friend, and finally, DF's brother and SIL who came all the way from Germany, and SIL's father who we invited to the wedding.

**Sidebar - I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but we invited her father because BIL and wife have been in Germany for over a year and she hadn't seen her family. I think she was a little homesick for a while....anyway, we thought it would be nice for her to see her parents (though she only wanted her father at the wedding).

We sat in the food court eating and talking until about 10pm or so. Everyone had just gotten in and we were all really tired, plus the next couple of days were going to be pretty busy (for me anyway).

I'm still here Sharli! I (silently) followed your PJ the whole way and so I would love to see how it ends :)

Finally!!! YAY!!!!

I gave up asking you about it! LOL...

I'm soo excited to hear all the details we didn't get a chance to talk about! Really looking forward to this!!

Thanks for coming back to tell us!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2:cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::flower3::flower3:

YAY, actually don't feel bad. I started, briefly my TR and then I've just been so crazy working that I've been neglecting mine too! However I also just got my pictures back so we can chalk it up to that! LOL. Looking forward to hearing all about your day

Yay! I still have readers!! :wave2:

I swear I haven't just been slacking off, here's what I've been doing...I have created photo books from our trip, 3 volumes....yes, 3. I told you Randy outdid himself! The first volume is Getting Ready, Pre-ceremony photos (guys and girls), and the Ceremony. Volume 2 has Post-ceremony photos, Reception, and Dessert Party. Volume 3 is basically all the non-professional photos we took during the trip from start to finish (still a WIP). But those are just for myself and DH. I hope no one from our families is reading this (you never know with a public forum), but I just finished the book for our parents last night. Do you know how hard it is to narrow down 5,000 photos into 150 pages without crowding them!?! That was a task! Anyway, the book for our parents is a surprise, which is why we also haven't posted many photos on FB. I've also been planning our trip to Chicago in June/July and our return trip to WDW in Sept/Oct.

Anyway, I didn't want you all to think I'd forgotten about you...Photobucket just hates me right now. LOL I'll be back to post what I can a little later.

Ok, I've gotten most of the photos resized and uploaded to Photobucket. Yay!! Now I can continue....

November 29. We met up with FMIL, FFIL, DM, and DB for breakfast at the Beach Club, Cape May Cafe. Though they were all staying at the same hotel...and next to each other no less, they ended up taking different modes of transportation. DM has been to WDW before and knows the drill, but it was the first trip for FMIL and FFIL. I think they got a little overwhelmed and frustrated by going between hotels, but they got there, and we had a nice time. I think FMIL was impressed at the variety of foods. I know she'd been worried about sticking to her (mostly) vegan diet.

I want to apologize for any blurry photos. Our camera sucks and we never had a chance to get a new one before the trip. I ended up deleting at least a third of all the photos, thankfully we bought the PhotoPass+, so we at least have those. Anyway, here are a few from breakfast....my mom and brother prefer not to be in pictures, but I managed to get my mom in a couple. LOL

Us in front of the gingerbread carousel a the Beach Club
2010-01-01005433_zps1d1bdded.jpg

2010-01-01005258_zps8c7a1fa4.jpg

Goofy...I was not ready for the photo to be taken...eh. LOL
2013-11-29094945_zps40f151f6.jpg

Minnie was a big hit at our table...
2013-11-29095337_zps6f2cdf65.jpg

2013-11-29095342_zpsbda85421.jpg

2013-11-29095446_zpsdabe04dd.jpg

Donald!
2013-11-29102400_zpsa7bd88fb.jpg

My mom and I....the only photo I could get her to take. LOL Not really, but the others are PhotoPass photos.
Beachclub2_zps093d5304.jpg

2010-01-01005929_zps9ec9f56e.jpg

2010-01-01005948_zpscaac1b60.jpg

I was showing DF SBP and ADH...
2010-01-01010955_zps10567dc0.jpg

After breakfast, we all split up. DM and DB went to Epcot, I'm not really sure what FMIL and FFIL did. DF and I had to get back to GF and pick up everything we needed to deliver to Franck's for the wedding. But first, we stopped at DHS to get a photo in front of the Christmas tree...our first family photo! From left to right, DF, myself, DM, and DB.

2013-11-29112851-1_zpsccee5405.jpg

Of course, dropping stuff off at Franck's was pretty easy...we actually were able to get someone to give us a ride in a cart so we didn't have to carry a huge box across the GF property. Jamie came in as we were trying to seperate the items into ceremony and reception. We went over everything with her, but I knew I was leaving it all in good hands. After Franck's we were off to the WL for lunch. I was starting to feel like all we were doing was eating, but hey, the food is good and it was the best way to get everyone together and socialize before the wedding. So, off we went to WL to have lunch at Whispering Canyons Cafe.

I'd never been to the WL before, but always wanted to check it out, so I was super happy to be eating here. The resort is so beautiful and I look forward to staying there one day. We had a blast at lunch, there were 9 of us. At some point, I saw someone's drink at another table. I pointed it out to DF who, in turn, pointed it out to FBIL and FSILM (the M is for her first name so I can differentiate between my 3 FSIL lol). When our server came back FSILM said, "Oh, I'm SO thirsty!" The server said, "Oh, I have something that will help!! I'll be right back!" When she came back, she said, "I brought you a big 'un!" The drink I pointed out at the other table. FSILM said, "Challenge accepted!"

2013-11-29141108_zpsabe963f0.jpg

When they found out we were there for a wedding, DF and I were made to ride "ponies" around the restaurant. Me first and then DF "riding" after me singing "You Are My Sunshine"...so, with everyone in the restaurant cheering us on, I ran and DF galloped around the restaurant. LOL Then, before we left, one of the other servers came over and said to me, "So, I hear you're getting married!" I said yes, she asked, "So, have you gotten your hair trial yet?" I said yes. She said, "Oh, well, I want to give you my hair trial! I do hair on the side and maybe you'll like it and I'll come do your hair for your wedding." I said, "Ok, sure!" She proceeded to twist and twist my hair and then put something in it....

2013-11-29150046-2_zpsf6c5d08c.jpg

Straws. Nice! And, as you can see in the picture, FSILM managed to finish that big 'un of iced tea. Impressive. We finished up lunch and I left my hair styled as we explored the resort.

2013-11-29150737_zps8044e0e4.jpg

2013-11-29151302_zps1330199a.jpg

2013-11-29152809_zps43ab5133.jpg

2013-11-29160439_zps5f742cf7.jpg

We explored for quite a while and when we all finally split, DF and I figured we should just go back to our room. We had decided that instead of delivering all of the welcome bags to the resorts, since almost everyone was already there, and most of them would be at the rehearsal dinner, we'd just hand them out there. So, once back in our room, we spent the rest of the evening putting together our welcome bags. No photos of them, but here's one of DF waiting for the monorail outside of Epcot. He was impressed with "the Epcot ball!" and kept saying, "It's the icon of WDW!" :rolleyes: For whatever reason, he thinks the castle is the icon of DL and the Epcot ball is the icon of WDW....I still don't think he grasps the concept that each park at WDW has an icon, even though I tried to explain it a million times. I know for sure he thought Sleeping Beauty's Castle and Cindrella's Castle were far more similar.

2013-11-29165621_zps83993236.jpg

Yay trip report! I just decided to check this since I noticed you had posted - it's like a little mini Christmas present (even if it is April). So happy you started doing one, I remember following along with the planning portion prior to your wedding. :) Also, I wholeheartedly approve of your now DH's thoughts around the Epcot ball being the icon of WDW - even if each park has it's own icon, Epcot is the first thing I think of when I think WDW. :thumbsup2 Though, that may be because I really love Epcot and I'm a Spaceship Earth junkie (I could ride that all day, but Raist can't take more than a couple times *sigh*). Even if I like MK...it can't compare to Epcot for me. :cloud9:

Looking forward to reading more about your wedding trip!

Shane is too funny. Does he eventually learn that all the parks have their own icon?

Whispering Canyon looks like so much fun! I can't wait to cross that restaurant off my list.

I tried to post this last night, but for whatever reason my computer didn't want to load the pages....so, maybe two updates today? We'll see how busy I get at work. :rolleyes1

Yay trip report! I just decided to check this since I noticed you had posted - it's like a little mini Christmas present (even if it is April). So happy you started doing one, I remember following along with the planning portion prior to your wedding. :) Also, I wholeheartedly approve of your now DH's thoughts around the Epcot ball being the icon of WDW - even if each park has it's own icon, Epcot is the first thing I think of when I think WDW. :thumbsup2 Though, that may be because I really love Epcot and I'm a Spaceship Earth junkie (I could ride that all day, but Raist can't take more than a couple times *sigh*). Even if I like MK...it can't compare to Epcot for me. :cloud9:

Looking forward to reading more about your wedding trip!

Christmas in April is a-okay with me! I loved Spaceship Earth before they changed it, whenever that happened. It just seems so open now, I feel like I'm going to fall and I'm not too fond of that in a slow moving ride. I also don't think it helped that it kept stopping and that's kind of freaky. Maybe I just need to go on it a few more times to get that love back.

Shane is too funny. Does he eventually learn that all the parks have their own icon?

Whispering Canyon looks like so much fun! I can't wait to cross that restaurant off my list.

Whispering Canyon is a blast! I highly recommend it. I think he knows all the parks have their own icons. The thing about DF is he grew up within firework-viewing distance from DL, and I know that has something to do with it. He would watch the fireworks from his bedroom window every night. They went to DL (which to him them is the Magic Kingdom, he said he’s never been to CA) all the time. So, his family is far more interested in DL than WDW, which boggles my mind. SILR told us she made a deal with her kids; instead of bringing them to the wedding and WDW, she promised to take them back to DL (which they do at least once a year anyway). I'll never understand the distaste they have for WDW. I love them both, but to me, being able to completely escape from the outside world....well, there's nothing better. His family thinks WDW is way too big. Not me, I want to live there....literally. I'd love to live on property, actually in the resorts, changing hotels every so often. I'm obsessed with the GF right now. I'm jealous of everyone who gets to go whenever they want and just take their time and enjoy it. I want to be part of it, which sounds completely bizarre because I have absolutely no desire to live in Florida. Anyone who knows me knows I already hate the heat of where I am, but then you multiply the humidity by, like 1,000 and that's Florida. I absolutely adore visiting, but to live there through a summer, I just couldn't. The other part is, for as much as I love Disney, I wouldn't want to work there because I don't really want to know what goes on backstage. The only exception to that, because there is an exception to every rule, would be to work in DFTW. I always knew I'd have fun planning my wedding, but this experience is just unparalleled, truly. To be part of that, to see the faces of all the brides and grooms when their fairy tale comes to life...I just can't imagine how amazing that must feel. Anyway, sorry for the long rant that went way OT. :laughing: I hope one day he does understand that the castle, be it Sleeping Beauty's or Cinderella's, are both icons...just different parks, like all the others. For now I'll settle for him having just a fraction of the love I have for WDW, which he does have....and it's growing. :love:

Alright, so since I last posted an update, I've been working to finish our photo books. Which I have now completed! And I've ordered our final book...we should have it in a couple of weeks. I also ordered the books for our parents. I got an email from snapfish for 60% off site wide which saved us a lot of money. I really hope they enjoy their books...I know my mom will. I plan on giving it to her on Mother's Day. I hope it makes it into my hands in time. We've been having issues with, well, I'm not sure if it's our PO or the apartment office....the tracking says the item is delivered, but the apartment office tells us we don't have any packages. Blah. Now, back to the trip report!

Let's see, I left off with us going back to the room and putting together welcome bags to hand out at the rehearsal dinner....no pictures of those. They were colorful and fun...we bought regular gift bags in multi-color packs. We decided against the reusable ones because we couldn’t find ones we liked that also went with our theming. We put water, snacks, the multi-color flavored popcorn, hand sanitizer, gum (sorry WDW!), We're Celebrating buttons (which I got at the concierge desk in the All-Star Music resort), and a travel size lint roller. I think that was it....the snacks were a package of sandwich crackers (peanut butter, not cheese) and granola bars. We put special snacks in FMIL/FFIL's bag...they got super healthy stuff. We tried to accommodate where we could. After we finished that, we watched a little tv and then went to sleep. We had to be up early.

November 30. We got up around 6:30am (I think), though I'm sure we should've gotten up earlier. Somehow, I always seem to lose time when I'm at WDW...I end up being late for everything....oh, who am I kidding, I'm always late for everything. :laughing: Luckily, CA came to me to steam my dress, so DF had to be out of the room before they got there and would not be returning since my dress would be out in the room until I put it on the next day. So he had to pack his stuff up and head out. We're not superstitious; we just really liked the buildup of anticipation. Oh, and don't worry, he had somewhere to be that early. I didn't send him away with a bag and no place to go. :laughing: DF, FFIL, and FBIL were meeting up to go play some golf. I didn't realize it at the time, but the excitement of the wedding and being at WDW...and all the magic, awe, and wonder that brings when you're a willing participant....well, that was building within FFIL. As I stayed behind that morning to wait for the steamers, who were prompt and extremely efficient, I was oblivious. I was just hoping they wouldn't bring DF down by complaining about everything, like transportation, prices, the size of the property, and the time schedule they seemed to always be on with us. I just wanted them to relax and have a good time....I knew FMIL was not happy about the prices, she complained on FB about the cost of a few pieces of fruit, "and they aren't even organic!" Though, she was happy about the variety at the table service meals, so I don't know....sometimes it's hard for me to read her. Oh, well, you can't please everyone.

After my dress was steamed and hung up, I got ready to go meet everyone for lunch at Raglan Road in DTD. I was running a little late (SHOCKER! :laughing: ), but I'd already been texting with DF so we would know where to meet. We ended up meeting just outside WoD. The guys were understandably hungry, so I bought them a snack....churros! Don't they look so handsome?!!

IMG_4179_zps9f2c989f.jpg

IMG_4180_zps161806a9.jpg

We walked around for a bit and then headed to Raglan Road. I should also mention that, as all of this was going on, I was still working on getting table names, escort cards, and programs done. Impressions had a little issue with their emails, so everything was crazy for them. Before I'd left home two days before, we had to send PMs through FB. The files wouldn't transfer and all kinds of craziness. I had to apologize to everyone for being on my phone while at lunch...but everything was taken care of, except the file we wanted on the program which didn't end up happening. Oh, well, now everyone can put their own photos on the disc. It worked out in the end and was worth everything. They did a really great job.

I was texting with my MOH and BM, BM was already there (and actually at DTD) and having lunch with her hubby. MOH was on a flight...as was her +1. MOH coming from Dallas, TX, +1 coming from Portland, OR!! A couple of members of our lunch party were running a little late, so we were a little rushed, but that was ok. I wasn't terribly hungry, and as it turned out, my MOH was getting in just a little early. She ended up getting to the resort before me, but occupied herself with the beauty of the lobby. I took her up to our room, changed my clothes, freshened my makeup (though looking at photos now, I wish I’d had more time), and then we went back to the lobby where, magically, everyone had arrived and was waiting on us! They oohed and ahhhed over the lobby and took photos.

gflobby_zps071cc70c.jpg

When everyone was done taking photos, we walked to the WP. My BM took this beautiful photo…I’m not even sure when, I just had to share it.

gfview_zps37fa2696.jpg

We only had to wait a minute for Jamie to appear….meanwhile; more photos were being taken, this time of the marquee with our names.

2013-11-30172732_zps67cf54dd.jpg

2013-11-30172721_zps62ccc34c.jpg

Everyone was impressed with the WP, my MOH almost started crying…she certainly teared up, saying “It’s just so beautiful!” She walked around taking photos.
20131130_173219_zps765b9060.jpg

20131130_173359_zps34834678.jpg

The rehearsal went smoothly and we were done fairly quickly. Jamie gave us a gift, which I opened. Now, I’ve said this on FB, but I’ll say it again here. When I started this process, I had no idea that we would be getting a gift from DFTW, then I found out the gift was his and hers watches. I can’t say I was excited about getting watches. I saw a photo of them…while they’re beautiful, I thought, “Well, it’s a lovely gesture…especially when I wasn’t expecting anything.” I don’t wear watches and I don’t wear gold, but I would’ve found something to do with them, even if they were just displayed. Then I heard they were discontinuing the watches and replacing them with another gift. My heart leapt, I was happy. The girls posted on FB a photo of the new gift which I saw by accident. The photo was in a thread I was reading. Anyway, my initial reaction was disappointment…”I’m not going to use any of those items.” So, here I was in this moment, Jamie handed me my gift. I already knew what was contained in the box. I opened the box and right on top there was a card. I opened it. It was filled with a hand written message. As I read the message I began to tear up. It’s so bittersweet. I really feel like I connected with Jamie and Jessica through planning this wedding….at our planning session, I was so interested in talking to them during the cake tasting, that I didn’t really taste the cake. LOL For me, they became friends. Jamie wrote me a lovely message and as I began to dig into the gift, it became something very special to me. I took the items out of the box and read the sentiments on each. I will use the items, maybe not on my wedding day, but they will have a place with the rest of my memories. I plan to do something with every item in that box….I’m just not quite sure what that is yet.

After we had a few details about the next day, we said bye to Jamie. I asked the guys if they would help me carry some gifts to the dinner, so they followed me back to the room where we got all the welcome bags and the gifts for DF’s BM and GM, my DB, MOH, and BM….I think that’s it. There were a lot of gifts. LOL I think I took a photo of it all, but I’m not sure where it is….it was probably one of the blurry ones. Boo. Anyway, we walked back to the lobby. We were still waiting for my MOH’s +1 so we could get to the rehearsal dinner, which was the Spirit of Aloha dinner show. DF and his family started getting antsy because his sisters were already at the PR and so he said he was going to take the rest of his family over. I asked to make sure he knew how to get there….just get on the monorail and get off at the PR,, they will make an announcement. He assured me he would be fine. Ok. Off they went. We waited. MOH went to get a drink and came back. We were talking and having a good time. I texted DF and told him we were still waiting, and his response was, “We just got here. We got lost.” I had to laugh. I told him that’s why I wanted us to stay together. Later, I asked how he got lost, “All you had to do was get off on the third stop.” He said he thought they were supposed to get off at the MK and switch monorails because the day before, when we were at the TTC, I said there’s a monorail train that goes to the parks and one that goes to the resorts….he misunderstood. Easy rookie mistake. +1 finally made it! Yay!! MOH took her to the room where she changed clothes and quickly freshened. When they got back, we were off! We had all the gifts with us and we got on the crowded monorail. Later, my BM told me a little girl saw all the gifts and asked if there was a party and said to her dad, “that’s a lot of presents!” Something like that, it was cute.

We get off at the correct stop…the PR, find the rest of our party, and head down to the show. We lost FSILS because she wore some crazy tall heels….have I mentioned she was about 4 or 5 months pregnant? Anyway, we had to wait for everyone to catch up and we went in. I kept the dinner plans a secret because I knew my mom and BM would know exactly what they were in for…I’d been to the show with both of them before (separate trips). Both knew exactly where we were going and got excited. Everyone was impressed with the food and the show. We came in just before it started and decided to give the welcome bags and gifts at the intermission. My MOH took a few photos of the show, but she took more videos. I'll post the photos here and then I'll post links to the videos....

2013-11-30213532_zps9d4bf1ec.jpg

20131130_210008_zpsa16cffbb.jpg

The next ones are of SILR (the blonde making the funny faces) and DM (behind SIL). The two of them went up when they called for all November/December birthdays....both were born in December!

20131130_210255_zps69661c03.jpg

20131130_210248_zps2c4faf3c.jpg

20131130_210240_zpsee561507.jpg

20131130_210239_zpsb98d6911.jpg

Hopefully these video links work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8adws3xlfndamai/20131130_212045.mp4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hixg6uw4dqf451/20131130_212223.mp4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1zg0djr78tcg76/20131130_212648.mp4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vwjp3q99msj2d5m/20131130_213039.mp4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i4fwsjmghat7h92/20131130_213112.mp4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cpr2cmh1z3s1q9/20131130_214737.mp4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgn83pkcorcaoa5/20131130_215110.mp4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9wcac9ntqm7chy/20131130_215143.mp4

Everyone was incredibly happy and completely impressed with their gifts. I wish I had photos of everything put together, but I didn’t have the forethought to take any. My MOH, BM and DB all got teary when they opened their gifts, I’m not really sure about anyone else except FFIL. He was so impressed with everything that he came over twice to tell us how thankful he was for everything we’d done. We were just getting started….no one had any idea what was going to happen the next day. After it was over, we all split. I left DF with his family since his uncle had just arrived in town and I thought it would be nice to give them some time. I was tired and wanted to try to get as much sleep as possible. One last photo while heading to the room....my MOH.

2013-11-30223608_zps6ca88823.jpg

Up next….the wedding day!!

I'm so excited that you're doing your trip report!! I've been MIA for a couple weeks, and didn't realize you'd started...it was like Christmas when I saw the update today!!! Lots of great pictures so far, looking forward to reading/seeing the BIG DAY!!!!

Brooke

I'm glad you had such a good time at your RD! We had a bad experience there before (my dad, who is overweight, kept getting called "The Biggest Kahuna" by our server, to the point that he was very uncomfortable) but perhaps we'll try it again!

I'm so excited to read about your wedding day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter