What is happening to some Disers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug, I am horrified that he said this to you. Please know that his one drop of ill-will is totally drowned by the rest of our barrels and barrels of good-will and prayers.
Please do report him. Make sure you include the room instance and time, if possible. They may not ban for being mean, but since he was revealing personal information about you, that alone should take care of it.

I'm so sorry to those that have pm'ed me but my box was full! :( I had cleaned it out before I headed out the door to run errands, but I came back to a flood of pm's, so much that it was overflowing again.

I've cleaned it back out again, so if anyone wants this person's name, please pm me again.

If you can I'd suggest reporting that player to VMK, and if you have a copy of that picture before editing I would offer that as well. There is no excuse for saying anything like that, and I hope that the number of people who have posted against what was said to you will help you know that there are many people on your side in this.
I normally understand and somewhat agree with not posting a players name on the boards, but in this instance I cannot agree at all. I cannot see how there could be any context in which that statement would not be entirely out of line, and getting the word out that that player would say something like that would help get others to have nothing to do with him. He really should be banned for saying that, and if he isn't I hope everyone who reads this learns who he is and refuses to play with someone so cruel.

Bug, thanks for pm'ing me the persons name. I will delete them as soon as I get home.

I will reiterate here what I said there - please report this person asap. There is no telling what vile thing he will say to the next person, who could be a young person without good skills at protecting him or herself. Let VMK handle this.

Send meh pm of name? I might know em and if I do I need to delete

Would someone be so kind as to PM the DIS and VMK or this player. I would like to avoid them if at all possible. Thanks :)

Based on some, ahem, word choices, I think I know who y'all are referring to but I'm not entirely sure. If someone could PM me his title, I'd appreciate it.

If it is who I think it is, I don't think I've ever had the misfortune of running into him in game, but I remember some truly heinous things he's said and done on here over time. :sad2:

Bug, I'm so sorry about this! :sad1: There's absolutely no excuse for what he said. To say something like that takes a certain kind of vile human being. It's shameful, despicable, and disgusting, among other adjectives. And I too believe what goes around comes back around, but please folks, don't do anything to get yourselves in trouble! People who are mean and heartless get it coming back to them in the end, and sometimes we don't get to see it. But I do believe they'll one day pay for what they do.

Bug, you and Ink continue to remain in my prayers. :hug:

I think just about everyone on dis knows him and his big mouth :scared:

Well, if that's the case, can you PM me their name, also? I didn't expect it was anyone I really knew, but now I'm not so sure.

I am so sorry that this has happened to you, after all you have been through already!

I really think you should report him, and send a copy of the screen shot unedited directly to Yavn!

Can the moderators here ban someone from this site for behavior like this?? What has happend to our great big happy family? We need to let these people know that we don't want them here or on VMK.

Please pm me the name of this creep and all his cronies!

Fly

I'm so sorry to those that have pm'ed me but my box was full! :( I had cleaned it out before I headed out the door to run errands, but I came back to a flood of pm's, so much that it was overflowing again.

I've cleaned it back out again, so if anyone wants this person's name, please pm me again.

I can also help with giving people this jerk's name if they want to pm me. :) Take some of the load off of Bug and you. :)

So, if anyone wants to know who it is, they can feel free to pm me. :)

I normally understand and somewhat agree with not posting a players name on the boards, but in this instance I cannot agree at all. I cannot see how there could be any context in which that statement would not be entirely out of line, and getting the word out that that player would say something like that would help get others to have nothing to do with him. He really should be banned for saying that, and if he isn't I hope everyone who reads this learns who he is and refuses to play with someone so cruel.

I agree.

that is so terribly wrong for someone to say that:mad: :mad:

and bug, it is a blessing that slinky is better:goodvibes :goodvibes :woohoo:

please pm the names to me as well, as i will gladly :drive: steer clear of them

i think i know of whom you are referring to as well, just what to make sure

Unfortunately, I think this person is on my friends list. I haven't had much time to go on vmk because of school so I have no idea which side of his personality is showing. I'd like to think it wasn't him but you can never really tell a person's true character.

If someone could send me this person's title that would be great.

PM sent to BusyBeaBee and PirateSteff.

Thanks for letting me know

it is a sad thing , he needs to grow up a little bit, one day he might have to go through the turmoil of having a sick child!!! :sad1: :sad2:

Again to Bug, so glad that Slinky is doing so well. and that he is in remission!!!! prayers are answered.!!

Bug, I am enraged by this person's behavior. How could someone sink so low as to wish someone unwell? No one deserves to be treated so harshly, especially a nice person like yourself. If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know.

~rose

Hi all,

Thanks for your show of support :grouphug: hugs to all. Thank you to those that are helping me with the PM's. I took time to go swimming with ink and you nice Disers kept the message going. Thanks!

Bug

Sorry to hear about what he said to you. Please somebody PM me this persons name and I will make sure to join every game I see him in and sink him everytime.

I can't believe thaty anybody would say that. I am shocked that someone woudl be THAT SH*&#Y!! I am so sorry that happened. I'm sure those word cut like a knife. I am so happy to hear all is going well for your family and ink. Best wishes for continued health! :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter