What is VMK Pal?

I have no problems with it, as you saw from the extreme amount of pics that I uploaded right after closing. :cool1:

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Im about to download it now, should I?

The majority of the people that posted haven't had a problem. I think it is safe for you to download it.

^ Press the two VMK People on the top bar, either press add and put in your details or press the VMK button in the bottom corner and do it manually.

I have been thinking about trying this also and was going to post for your opinion...Sounds like most everybody likes it

Thank you

i cant believe it yavn said it was against values but he has no way to know who uses it :thumbsup2

i dont get it how is it against values and how does it take your stuff and steal your names??? plz explain. ty.

It gives you an advantage against other players.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
No it took my stuff on a mule 3 times..

I do not beleive that is true, sorry.

milkabum said:
It gives you an advantage against other players.

That is not true either.

If posters to this thread continue to post falsehoods and untruths about it this thread will be closed.If you wish to carry on a discussion about VMK Pal you may do so but stick to the facts.Thank you -Mal

Myself and Alien have been using VMKPal for probably close to a half a year now, and we have never had ANYTHING come up missing in our inventories (to include inferno), never been able to cheat our way through games, and never been able to hide from the DC monster. VMKPal just helped us store our passwords, codes, and provided an easier way to take pics and post them wherever we wanted all in 1 convenient location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter