News Round Up 2017

Well, to me, the same question could be asked about all the old animated classics being remade into live action...WHY? (other than the obvious MONEY angle, of course)

I feel a lot of the live action movies add to it
Cinderella is great but the animated version doesn't give us a lot other than the basic fairytale and some great music. I think the live action adds some depth. Beauty and the Beast also added depth that maybe wasn't as necessary but turned out beautiful.

My big annoyance is Maleficent, who was great about deepening the villain but failed to add a personality to Aurora, who suffers the same as she did in the original movie. I just want to know what Aurora is really like!

I feel Snow White can have some depth added, though I think OUAT did a great job with her story. I hope the movie has some of that personality and optimism of Snow in it.

Aladdin can have some more culture to it. Mulan as well (also hopefully theres an increase in Mulan merchandise for this movie).

Rumor

No Jingle Cruise at Disneyland.

This leads me to believe that WDW won’t get it either.

that's a bit surprising - especially for at Disneyland where they do a bunch of overlays. And, really added to what they did for Halloween (albeit more new stuff at DCA).

I know there is the thought of them moving the Halloween party to DCA - are there rumors of them moving the Christmas party there as well?

Rumor

I would be very sad about this. Where does the rumor come from?

that's a bit surprising - especially for at Disneyland where they do a bunch of overlays. And, really added to what they did for Halloween (albeit more new stuff at DCA).

I know there is the thought of them moving the Halloween party to DCA - are there rumors of them moving the Christmas party there as well?

DL doesn't have a Christmas party.

shows how much I know about DLR - just assumed they would as it brings in $

It is a bit shocking they don't have one.

I'm also a bit surprised Disney never tried to bring back the Pirate and Princess parties, or some such variation.

If I were Disney, during a popular time of the year I'd have Nighttime is for Villains parties at MK and have them be from like 1 am-6 am and see if anyone bites.

I'm also a bit surprised Disney never tried to bring back the Pirate and Princess parties, or some such variation.

If I were Disney, during a popular time of the year I'd have Nighttime is for Villains parties at MK and have them be from like 1 am-6 am and see if anyone bites.

Might be hard to do that at DLR with the residential aspect, but at WDW I fully agree! and I bet a lot of people would do it, especially in the summer as it won't be as hot then!

I just wish they'd bring back the 24 hour event and make it annual. I never got to do it. I would do any kind of over night even in the MK.

Rumor

WDW Jungle Cruise hasn't been scheduled to be down for any days in November yet has it? I'm not surprised about it not being there at Disneyland. I think it originally started at WDW, so I would be surprised for it not to be at WDW more than I would be that it's leaving Disneyland.

Still Don't know how I feel about max pass Ive been an annual passholder at disneyland for 4 years but I don't know if its worth buying if the fast pass still works and its free

There is a single A team in Bradenton, a little bit south of Clearwater. We went there this summer to watch our baby Cardinals take on the home Pirates farm team.

They are building the braves training camp in the North port / east of venice area in sarasota county. About 10 miles from my house. Supposedly a water park also, with some new housing communities and lots of retail.

So, I've been pretty out of touch the last two weeks.wondering if rumors out there or news about the 20% restaurant discount for AP holders that is supposed to end on the 30th of September? I would've though there would be news by now if it was extended. (If not extended they may just keep quite about it.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter